PDA

View Full Version : MON TOGA SURE SHOTS !!

WINMANWIN
08-11-2003, 01:38 PM
Gonna Nail this pick 4 today. After having 3 out of 4 saturday,
and missing yesterday's also. Today's the day ! :confused:

1st off opinion on the 5th, LOVE LESS any S.Lake redemption today for Shake You Down's Awful performance yesterday ?
C.L. RIB likes off track, and pace may be HOT upfront. He should be closing at a PRICE today. GRATIEN pace setter, will try and wire them. Say No Maw this calder shipper can run some. Likes off track, and may be a short price here. Depending on odds
My keys in the Ex's will be LOVE LESS and SAY NO MAW.
TOGA PICK 4'S

6th race Mr. Lukas runs 3 today, They all have SHOTS, He's been
COLD, Is today the DAY ? DESSERT WARRIOR likes an off track
and has Won NW3 alrdy, Some of these, cant attest to that !
I will be Keying him in my pik 4 plays. Savers, CONSERVATION and
OPEN VAULT. The 2 suffolk shippers figure together, so I'll toss
them together.
7th race What a dandy this shapes up for, I'm going 5 deep here.
SHE'S ZEALOUS may not like Mud, but can gas on front end.
SILVER LACE goes to the pletcher barn, and can surprise here.
JENNYS PRINCESS beaten fave, Working well for clement, can run
them down if pace set's -up.TREASUE BEACH likes off track, but may be prepping for longer distance in here. TINA Bull will probably be the fave with Bailey,and may get beat here. 5 DEEP IN HERE.
8th race UNBRIDLED BEAUTY filly may be better than these, and Im keying more. Lokoya Pletcher factor, Can the student beat the teacher, ALL THE TIME ? Whoppi Cat seems to be the hot horse today, Every1's on him so I save with, but no key for me here.
9th race Only 2 can WIN this in my mind. ZUKINIKIKI figures together with KOOKA MUNGA here. I'll use these 2 to complete
the pick 4.

Suff
08-11-2003, 07:05 PM
did'nt have time to look... How'd you do Joe? Good? Bad?

If your going bad?

Don't worry about a thing.....and bring a few empty pillow cases to Saratoga with you.... Your going to need them to carry your cash home with.

WINMANWIN
08-11-2003, 10:32 PM
I lost the pick 4's, With an overlook of the Suffolk shipper
Boston Fox. Who knows, If the other suffolk shipper wasn't a late paddock scratch, Suffolk shippers may have Run 1st and 2nd :eek: The pick 4 did pay O.K. today, considering 3 chalks
prevailed in 4 of the races. Still steaming for not including
The FOX steed, He likes an off track, and Mr. Handy was not here
for the season, But A REASON ! After blowing the 4's, I Hit the
Pick 3 but, Lost money on that proposition, as UNBRIDLED
Beauty Who I keyed stronger, ran 2nd. I also used her in late DD's. In Retrospect, I should have called it a day,
after today's 5th.
:)