PDA

View Full Version : Shopping For New Program

rusrious
07-09-2010, 12:42 PM
Hi fellas, Im lookin for a new program. I usually use Fullcardreports, but Have been noticing, it just dont add up anymore. Wheather the data is old, or something, Im just not likn it anymore. I have seen, alot recently, that even the horse with the best late pace, really isnt right.

Like I said, I need a new program. Something that is payed monthly, but layed out like fullcardrepots, where everything is right there infront of me, but better.

Thanks fellas,

garyscpa
07-09-2010, 01:01 PM
Hi fellas, Im lookin for a new program. I usually use Fullcardreports, but Have been noticing, it just dont add up anymore. Wheather the data is old, or something, Im just not likn it anymore. I have seen, alot recently, that even the horse with the best late pace, really isnt right.

Like I said, I need a new program. Something that is payed monthly, but layed out like fullcardrepots, where everything is right there infront of me, but better.

Thanks fellas,

How much would you like to pay?

rusrious
07-09-2010, 01:31 PM
$30-$40 a month, without the need for data files, just a stand alone program, with up-to-date data, simple. I hve no problem weding out he info from there, its fun like that.

I could use the Daily, because the info is awesome, but its expensive, i just want a whole card on a page or 2.

I like fullcardreports fr just that reason, its just outdted info it seems.

thanks forthe reply

46zilzal
07-09-2010, 04:16 PM
I have been observing play with htr2 (www.htr2.com) and it is a good one once you understand HOW to use it. Pricey

xfile
07-09-2010, 04:30 PM

Thanks fellas,
FCR is definitely not for everyone. Some people just don't get it. Our most successful member is a retired American Airlines pilot. He's very intellegent and 'gets it'....good luck

rusrious
07-09-2010, 04:52 PM
Ive been using it for a year, and " I got It", I was hitting 86% with it actually. Ihad it all broke down, what to use, what to look at, Ive spent hours apon hours breaking the reports down. And I had it down, then the info seemed to fall apart in the recent months.

xfile
07-09-2010, 05:02 PM
What you are experiencing is natural trend in racing. The only thing that works long term is hunting overlays and having a dynamic (not static) plan. Have you watched my videos? There's over 300 of them that tell and show you exactly what to do with our reports (As a matter of fact I posted a new video at 4pm today). It sounds like you are perhaps crunching numbers too much. Overload. These are horses, not machines and not able to be applied like a mathematical equation. Just about any number based system will work for a period of time. If you watch my videos you will get the message you need to do well. E-mail me at the website if you want me to work with you to help you improve.

rusrious
07-09-2010, 05:34 PM
Hey xfile, yes, i have watched the videos, MANY, MANY Many of them.. You may be right. I think Im tryin to STOP the trend. I know what was workin, isnt at this time. I actually had a very nice plan, all writen out, and didnt sway from it. Im going to take some time off for a bit, I think I AM overloaded with numbers,lol.. I just might take you up on that offer.

I usually use a strict combination of Icons, and a few other things..

Thanks for the reply,

BTW, for the price of the info, at times, its priceless, just not for me recently

redeye007
07-13-2010, 06:32 AM
I would get and read Tom Ainslie's book Guide to thoroughbred Handicapping. the principles you learn will allow you to pick as many if not more winners than any software out there studying the horses records in the racing form. It's been around for some time and maybe you've already read it. many of his ideas and principles have nailed many longshot winners. :)

offtrack
07-13-2010, 08:53 AM
If you like to bet angles try the Progressive Handicapping site. The Woodbine sheets are free every race day.

They may be what you want to buy for other circuits.

Robert Goren
07-13-2010, 10:38 AM
I think racing is weather related. Things that work in the winter don't work in July.

Lefty
07-22-2010, 08:33 PM
I didn't "get" FCR either. In fact the only thing that has ever worked for me is Sartin prgs. I am going back to my" Wadsworth Sartin" prgm.