http://www.wnd.com/images/globecoverobamalarge20100712-a.jpg

BORN IN THE USA?
Guess who's covering sensational claim on Obama's birth
National magazine publishes story about alleged White House cover-up
Posted: July 05, 2010
7:55 pm Eastern

By Joe Kovacs
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

BOCA RATON, Fla. – The Hawaiian elections official who claims that the White House is lying about Barack Obama being born in Hawaii and that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate even exists for the president in the state is now featured in a cover story in Globe magazine, repeating the allegations reported by WND.

fast4522
07-08-2010, 06:20 AM
Birth certificate does not matter, his character will be decided along ideological lines. The public will deem he spent too much and turn on him faster than you can lipstick your face for the next icon photo shoot you do.

boxcar
07-08-2010, 11:15 AM
Birth certificate does not matter, his character will be decided along ideological lines. The public will deem he spent too much and turn on him faster than you can lipstick your face for the next icon photo shoot you do.

Just like enforcing immigration laws don't matter either? Or enforcing the Voting Rights Act laws? This is what we have been reduced to -- selective enforcement of laws.

If it's ever proven that BO is an illegitimate president, he should be tried for treason!

Boxcar

Bettowin
07-08-2010, 11:18 AM
Why would he not shut down this "nonsense" by simpy providing the document? He is so damn quick to defend or assign blame to everything else.

boxcar
07-08-2010, 11:25 AM
Why would he not shut down this "nonsense" by simpy providing the document? He is so damn quick to defend or assign blame to everything else.

Why? For the same reason he has spent tons of money to have all his records sealed from public scrutiny. And this is from a guy who talked so much during his campaign about honesty and transparency in government! Is he not the top dog in government? Yet, we really know so little about him.

Boxcar

46zilzal
07-08-2010, 11:35 AM
Watch the very good movie The Contender, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0208874/ which deals with the same thing

boxcar
07-08-2010, 11:50 AM
Watch the very good movie The Contender, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0208874/ which deals with the same thing

Are you sending the popcorn and beer?

Boxcar

Greyfox
07-08-2010, 12:26 PM
I suppose these rag tabloids will use anything to sell papers to their believers.
Yet, the story just won't go away. I wonder why?
Hmm? The plot thickens.

ArlJim78
07-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Hey some of the "rag tabloids" are every bit as legit as the major news outlets these days.

boxcar
07-08-2010, 12:51 PM
Hey some of the "rag tabloids" are every bit as legit as the major news outlets these days.

Yes, they are. And they have the lib rags to thank for that because they have come down to level of the tabloids. It's no wonder at all newspapers are hurting around the country.

Boxcar

fast4522
07-08-2010, 06:26 PM
This Congress believes that is above the law, just as every Congress before it. I was just pointing out the importance of the electorate in November and the need to man up to the duty.

bigmack
07-08-2010, 06:41 PM
This Congress believes that is above the law, just as every Congress before it. I was just pointing out the importance of the electorate in November and the need to man up to the duty.
Are you familiar with the quote button rather than having to cut someones post?

fast4522
07-08-2010, 07:01 PM
I just got home from work and pasted the part to Boxcar thank you very much. Give me a chance and I will do it to you next.

ElKabong
07-08-2010, 11:00 PM
here are things not posted in the article....

Ended the Iraq war

Closed Guantamo Bay ops

Exited troops out of Afghanistan

"Fixed the economy"

Plugged the hole

The story should have simply read: EPIC FAIL