PDA

View Full Version : Bed O Roses ML

eastie
07-05-2010, 12:02 PM
How can Qualia be second choice at 5-2 ? Won't she be even money or less when she drowns this field ?

exiles
07-05-2010, 12:15 PM
How can Qualia be second choice at 5-2 ? Won't she be even money or less when she drowns this field ?

Maybe the littleguy can help you on that.

PhantomOnTour
07-05-2010, 12:22 PM
Hopefully there will be a lil value and folks will bet A Dutrow's Rightly So (#6). I think Rightly So is due for a bad race. She's gotten late in her last three and may catch some pace pressure today at 7f. She also drifted in her last...a tired horse. Maybe Chucky on the #5 or Qualia will hound her into defeat. Don't get me wrong, the #6 is very quick (she was haulin ass in her last) and she will most likely get clear today, but she is up against some quality finishers and I am tossing her from the top slot. Ramon got off her last time and I am getting off her this time.

So yeah, I also think Qualia is all set to go today. Using her with the 2 and 8.

nijinski
07-05-2010, 01:34 PM
Rightly So
Lady Alexander
Devil By Design
Qualia

PaceAdvantage
07-05-2010, 09:24 PM
Maybe the littleguy can help you on that.What's with the TLG fetish lately? That stops now.

eastie
07-06-2010, 09:43 AM
Maybe the littleguy can help you on that.

at this point he would probably not give me the time of day, but he is smart enough not to post any disparaging remarks that he might have to answer for Alabama weekend.

the little guy
07-06-2010, 09:55 AM
at this point he would probably not give me the time of day, but he is smart enough not to post any disparaging remarks that he might have to answer for Alabama weekend.

So now you are threatening me?

What happened to you? You used to be such a good guy.

Robert Goren
07-06-2010, 09:55 AM
For the record, she went off at 1.05-1 and finished second beaten by a head after getting bump at the start. M/L are what they are and it doesn't pay to get your underwear all in a twitter over them.

eastie
07-06-2010, 11:44 AM
So now you are threatening me?

What happened to you? You used to be such a good guy.

how is that threatening you ? lighten up Francis, I've known you 20 years and I can't ever remember having a cross word with you, except maybe when you give out some hoss that Jim likes who's 10-1 ML to the whole world. I give you a ton of credit for total disclosure. I know you get paid to give out hosses, but to knowingly hurt price on hosses that you like, is pretty noble. You and Sal are the same way. At suffolk people pester me for hosses all the time. I'll give them all the 2-1 and 3-1 shots they want, but the 20-1 shots wouldn't stay 20-1 too long if I was blabbing them all over the place like you guys do. I'll see ya up there opening day, come on by for a soda. My wife like to see you in person, cause all she usually hears is your voice.