PDA

View Full Version : Delaware 7th Race Monday

LRL Racing
07-04-2010, 11:26 PM
Hearing alot of talk about Pletcher's first time starter
R Heat Lightning in the 7th race. He had one break her maiden last week in 59 flat by 5 lengths and this one is supposed to be better. We'll see.....

1GCFAN
07-05-2010, 10:26 PM
As advertised. Broke last rushed up outside for the lead and drew off. Thanks for post.:6: :2: All was good for $46. and I had it a few times.

slewis
07-05-2010, 10:53 PM
That filly was really, really good...... I'm not sure why he chose Delaware to race her, and yes, I know he has so many....but I doubt very much that there are several better than that one....

I bought the horse that finished 2nd for the owner and Margolis had her about 80% ready for that race.... But he told me her 80% should be good enough to beat those unless Pletcher's horse is a freak.....

Regardless of today's result.....based on pedigree... I still wouldn't trade horses for anything. Little Miss Holly's bred to run LONG LONG LONG...

lamboguy
07-06-2010, 12:18 AM
That filly was really, really good...... I'm not sure why he chose Delaware to race her, and yes, I know he has so many....but I doubt very much that there are several better than that one....

I bought the horse that finished 2nd for the owner and Margolis had her about 80% ready for that race.... But he told me her 80% should be good enough to beat those unless Pletcher's horse is a freak.....

Regardless of today's result.....based on pedigree... I still wouldn't trade horses for anything. Little Miss Holly's bred to run LONG LONG LONG...how about the perkins horse at monmouth yesterday!

i got lucky with him on a spread play, i picked kelly's horse to key box and he ran second. the second time out in monmouth has been the charm this year. i even had a maiden special weight winner after a monmouth maiden $40 first time out, over to Philly msw to win and beat a real good filly that came from assmussen.

the monmouth surface is unreal this year. i have no clue how they got that track to play the way it plays. its the greatest thing to happen to horseracing in years. i can't believe that the track superintendant for years could have ever been this smart to change this surface from last year. i got to tip my hat to that guy for figureing it out though.

1GCFAN
07-06-2010, 10:10 PM
Had Perkins in there but didn't have the third horse in my 3 horse box. Should have spread a bit more.

1GCFAN
07-06-2010, 10:13 PM
slewis - Little Miss Holly looked good in the stretch and I agree will appreciate some distance. Will be in my horses to watch.