PDA

View Full Version : 4 Year Old Classical Guitarist

hcap
07-04-2010, 07:21 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/njG_dQC-cnk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/njG_dQC-cnk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

johnhannibalsmith
07-05-2010, 01:10 AM
Wow... that was pretty unbelievable... thanks!

PaceAdvantage
07-05-2010, 04:44 AM
At that age, the guitar is almost bigger than she is...and she had to have been practicing for how long to get this good??????

Her fingers are barely big enough now to get around the fretboard...unreal what pushy parents can accomplish... :lol:

csperberg
07-05-2010, 05:06 AM
um yeah, this comment on youtube I think sums it up best for me "ok, after watching this video, i hereby declare myself useless."

:ThmbUp:

kingfin66
07-05-2010, 01:13 PM
It's not always pushy parents that result in that type of talent. Sometimes it is the kid just being a savant. These kids actually end up pushing the parents. An example of this is a then 4yo boy I saw a story about. The kid saw golf on TV, picked up a toy that approximated a golf club, and within a very short time had a perfect golf swing. He was a natural and just took to it. The father had no interest in golf (kind of the anti-Tiger thing). The dad caddies for the kid when they play. What is even more astounding about that particular boy is that he lost and eye to cancer when he was two.

boxcar
07-05-2010, 02:21 PM
You finally hit a home run, 'cap. Amazing kid! :ThmbUp:

Boxcar

JustRalph
07-05-2010, 05:10 PM
um yeah, this comment on youtube I think sums it up best for me "ok, after watching this video, i hereby declare myself useless."
:ThmbUp:

Me too.......... :lol: Reminds me of my longing to learn the piano. Until I saw that girl on Sixty Minutes playing with her feet because she didn't have any arms......... :lol:

Or the girl with no arms flying the Airplane with her feet.......I thought about all the crappy landings I made with two good arms.........and she greases it down nicely with her feet...... :bang:

Btw, I feel sorry for the girl in the video............damn shame

PaceAdvantage
07-05-2010, 09:34 PM
Seriously....she's 4...how long do you think it took her to get that good...even a "savant" can't make tiny little fingers go where they can't go....

I'm a guitar player, and yes I'm jealous... :lol:

bigmack
07-05-2010, 09:48 PM
They're a dime a dz in N.Korea

gtjvVgNMPtI&NR

RaceBookJoe
07-05-2010, 10:15 PM
I play guitar but both of those girls have skills. Unfortunately the only picture in my mind is not of them playing, but the sad/sick thought of the parents being backstage on their knees with Kim Jung Il holding a gun to their heads praying that she doesnt make a mistake. i know...terrible thought and i feel bad that i actually think it. rbj

rastajenk
07-06-2010, 11:53 AM
Shouldn't beat yourself up over it, Joe. My first thought was a similar one. Anything with "North Korea" attached to it will produce the darkest possible imagery. The horrors that will eventually be revealed there are massive in scope.