PDA

View Full Version : The Queen's Plate

OTM Al
07-04-2010, 08:51 AM
Two stakes races today with nice full fields. Let's look at the Queen's Plate first. This is a special renewal as the Queen herself will be there for the 151st renewal of this race.

Hotep is going to get a lot of play here and while his poly form certainly looks better than his dirt form, I can't get past his horrid performances at Fairgrounds this spring against awful competition. Going to toss him. Two fillies coming into this race off of strong performances in the Oaks. Funny thing is both hit big tops in that race by quite a bit. I do not trust those figures. I think Moment of Majesty is the better of the 2, but I'm not having either. I think we can agree that the 0 fer 8 maiden ain't making the ticket either.

Dropping the one's I have leave me pretty much with the ones that came out of the Plate Trial and I can live with that. Big Red Mike hasn't run a single clunker and has improved with each stretch out. He will be on top. Underneath primarily I will use Moblizer, who also has run very well and I will reverse the two as a saver. Also underneath only I will use the lightly raced Dark Cloud Dancer who will make Mr Husbands sad that he switched mounts. If I delve into tris I will also include Mobthewarrior, ridden by the guy with my favorite jockey name.

Hotep could beat me in this one as he certainly is in good form right now, but got to go against.

Horseplayersbet.com
07-04-2010, 09:13 AM
I don't like Hotep. Off over 30 days in a race that most have pointed to.
I like Mobilizer on top of Giant's Tomb and Big Red Mike.

Trotman
07-04-2010, 09:15 AM
I think this years plate is could be won by 4 horses. Sam Son farms must think this way as they entered 3 and I think of the 3 Giant's Tomb with the addition of blinkers should improve off his last and is the best of their 3. Big Red Mike has done everything asked of him and the only question mark for him is can Da Silva get him to relax and rate. Mobilizer is coming into this race in peak form with Attfield looking for his 9th plate. My fourth and final is a filly Roan Inish she's never been worse than second over Woodbine's poly is a pure presser and has a ton of heart. So there are my picks and I'll construct my ticket using
:10: :9: :5: :8:

fiveouttasix
07-04-2010, 09:15 AM
I will take a stab with Ghost Fleet, 3rd off the Layoff. 1st off the Layoff was a sprint, 2nd off the Layoff had a 2f breeze 1 day before the race. Now 2 fast workouts and blinkers off. I like the pattern and think he will fire his best shot today. at 20-1 M/L I hope it is good enough.

ManeMediaMogul
07-04-2010, 11:08 AM
An interesting analysis at www.racehorsereport.com. (http://www.racehorsereport.com.%20)

OTM Al
07-04-2010, 12:04 PM
An interesting analysis at www.racehorsereport.com. (http://www.racehorsereport.com.%20)

Something not working for me with the link. Looks like some extra stuff got mixed in. Let's try it from here

http://www.racehorsereport.com/

A couple nods here to Giant's Tomb, the 4th place finisher out of the Plate Trial. I passed on him. Not convinced blinkers on will help. Last time they tried he ran backward, though that was on the turf which he may not like as much as the synth. Maybe underneath I can see him getting a small piece, but will stand with my picks as with Mike Smith on, he'll probably be running on the turf course he'll be going so wide...

toetoe
07-04-2010, 12:33 PM
Thanks, Al. That link worked fine.

I give Who We Gunna Call a shot. I'm not favorably impressed with this year's crew, so I'll root for a hundred-bucker. :jump: .

Earlier, in race (6), Heros Reward is way better than 8/1. I love him. :kiss: . We shall see.

cj
07-04-2010, 12:34 PM
I like Giant's Tomb here. The pace was moderate and he still made up some ground while being very wide. I would like him even more if he weren't adding blinkers. Those having early speed will find it is not an asset at 10f on synthetics.

nijinski
07-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Hotep
Mobilizer
Ghost Fleet

Hotep's full brother Eye of The Leopard won this last year.
He was pointed to the Derby , but I think this is the surface
he belongs on.

Throwing in a small box as I haven't followed these Campaigns enough.
Throwing in longshot Ghost Fleet on his third outing off the long layoff , he knows how
to win and is breezing nicely for this.

OTM Al
07-04-2010, 02:53 PM
I like Giant's Tomb here. The pace was moderate and he still made up some ground while being very wide. I would like him even more if he weren't adding blinkers. Those having early speed will find it is not an asset at 10f on synthetics.

With Smith on him he's going to have to do it again more than likely in a field this size. Just not sure there's enough pace in this one for him to run into and thus the switch to the blinkers. Even the two that have front run before don't seem to be going that fast on the lead. Really competitive looking race though.

Tom
07-04-2010, 03:39 PM
I like Big Red Mike and Mobilizer, eh?

Tom
07-04-2010, 03:51 PM
The Queen is there today.
I'm thinking, should we invite her to Toga?

horses4courses
07-04-2010, 03:51 PM
Should be live at a price......ran big two races ago, got caught wide last time.

I'll bet him Win/Place, and some exactas with Giant's Tomb and Roan Inish.

Good luck!

PhantomOnTour
07-04-2010, 03:55 PM
I like Dark Cloud Dancer as well, but am concerned about the fact that he debuted in April. Anyone have stats on this race in regards to horses who didn't debut until age 3?

ArlJim78
07-04-2010, 03:56 PM
The Queen's horsedrawn carriage is going to come in on the polytrack?
gosh I hope those horses have prepped on the poly for this.

FWIW: I like Big Red Mike.

cj
07-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Who replaced Gordon Brown as the King?

Skanoochies
07-04-2010, 04:00 PM
In the earlier races so far at Woodbine today E and EP type horses running near the rail are doing quite well. :confused:

trackrat59
07-04-2010, 04:01 PM
I like Mobilizer. He might not win but he'll be right there. I have Atfiled in my DRF watch. He's dangerous in long races like this. He really knows how to get a horse ready for a mile and 1/4 or mile and a 1/2. :ThmbUp:

woodtoo
07-04-2010, 04:02 PM
I like #13 Moment of Majesty, i'm sure the Queen will too :D

PhantomOnTour
07-04-2010, 04:03 PM
Here she comes...down the stretch....her majesty the Queen!

Appears to be lugging out a bit. I got that last 1/8 in about 17.3

PaceAdvantage
07-04-2010, 04:05 PM
I can't even sniff at a chalky price in a race like this...and I'm kind of embarrassed that my top pick is even 6/1...that's still probably too short for me...

But, I will probably bet more than one horse here...

:5: Big Red Mike
:13: Moment of Majesty
:12: Mobthewarrior

I think I am liking the 13 more and more as I look at this race...seems to show improvement with each and every effort...numbers are competitive...price should be right...yup, she's a she against the boys...but I'm looking for competitive at a price here and she seems to fit that bill....

OTM Al
07-04-2010, 04:07 PM
I like Big Red Mike and Mobilizer, eh?

I think you should fill out the tri with a Labatts! Always liked Moosehead better, but would not turn down a blue.

Skanoochies
07-04-2010, 04:11 PM
I think you should fill out the tri with a Labatts! Always liked Moosehead better, but would not turn down a blue.
Kokanee beats them both. :jump:

WinterTriangle
07-04-2010, 04:13 PM
Mobilizer came high points on my eval, but week of Royal Ascot, all 12 Montjeu runners finished 5th or worse--- (even though sire is one of the best in IRE), has me wondering, but I'll give him a shot.

I had trouble separating Giant's Tomb and Ghost Fleet, but decided on Ghost Fleet based on trainer, 3rd off layoff, sire stats and sire/BMS success at the distance. 3rd off layoff, and working bullets.

Big Red-Ghost Fleet-Mobilizer ex box 5-7-9

Add for deeper exotics (tris and supers):
10-13-4-12-11

#12 and the #4 look like the same horse to me.

OTM Al
07-04-2010, 04:15 PM
I can't even sniff at a chalky price in a race like this...and I'm kind of embarrassed that my top pick is even 6/1...that's still probably too short for me...

But, I will probably bet more than one horse here...

:5: Big Red Mike
:13: Moment of Majesty
:12: Mobthewarrior

I think I am liking the 13 more and more as I look at this race...seems to show improvement with each and every effort...numbers are competitive...price should be right...yup, she's a she against the boys...but I'm looking for competitive at a price here and she seems to fit that bill....

Field this size, chalk still can pay as long as people don't go nuts on it.

Spalding No!
07-04-2010, 04:15 PM
I like Mobilizer. He might not win but he'll be right there. I have Atfiled in my DRF watch. He's dangerous in long races like this. He really knows how to get a horse ready for a mile and 1/4 or mile and a 1/2. :ThmbUp:
If there's enough pace in here, I think Mobilizer will improve significantly. He's made big moves in his last pair behind moderate paces only to hang a bit in the latter stages.

As he only broke his maiden by a neck, there's always the possibility that he's a bridesmaid-type, but he seems to have all the tools to make amends for his recent runner-up finishes, especially with a full field and an extra furlong to work with.

OTM Al
07-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Kokanee beats them both. :jump:

Hmmm...never had one of those. Not sure I've ever seen one of those.

Tom
07-04-2010, 04:18 PM

I've already filled out several so far.
My fridge is working overtime today. 93 in the shade.
Thank GOD for Labatts.

cj
07-04-2010, 04:19 PM
Going to take a small flyer on the outside horse in the Singspiel, Cool Gator. He should track the overmatched 1 and get a jump on the closers here.

OTM Al
07-04-2010, 04:21 PM
If there's enough pace in here, I think Mobilizer will improve significantly. He's made big moves in his last pair behind moderate paces only to hang a bit in the latter stages.

As he only broke his maiden by a neck, there's always the possibility that he's a bridesmaid-type, but he seems to have all the tools to make amends for his recent runner-up finishes, especially with a full field and an extra furlong to work with.

I agree with your point about pace. I just don't think there will be enough for him. What I don't agree with, and not just here, but in general is the thought that the extra distance and the fuller field will help one like him. He does look like a habitual runner up, thus making him a great exacta horse, but these types still miss at longer distances and the extra runners would seem to make it more difficult for him to close in on the lead.

eastie
07-04-2010, 04:27 PM
can't believe it's not drf's race of the day, no pp's:(

cj
07-04-2010, 04:31 PM
Why would it be? It is restricted. There are much higher quality races today.

Try this though, if you want them: Adena Springs (http://horseracing.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=horseracing&cdn=sports&tm=5&f=00&su=p504.3.336.ip_&tt=2&bt=1&bts=1&zu=http%3A//www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/briswatch.cgi/public/Stronach/STRONAC/9999/owner_summary.html)

Skanoochies
07-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Gonna try $2 triact keys........5 with 3,7,9,11,13.

........................................3,7,9,11,1 3with 5.

And $5 exactor box 5,10 just in case.

Good luck with your bets folks. :ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
07-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Housekeeping issue...gonna move this thread to General Handicapping...

Spalding No!
07-04-2010, 04:34 PM
I agree with your point about pace. I just don't think there will be enough for him. What I don't agree with, and not just here, but in general is the thought that the extra distance and the fuller field will help one like him. He does look like a habitual runner up, thus making him a great exacta horse, but these types still miss at longer distances and the extra runners would seem to make it more difficult for him to close in on the lead.
Let me be a little more clear what I meant. Mobilizer has shown the ability to sit well off the pace (allowance), sit right behind the pace (Plate Trial), stay inside and move quickly along the rail (Plate Trial), or come with a sweeping wide move (allowance). Noting that versatility in style and his strong turn of foot, I don't think the full field or distance will pose a problem for him, whereas it may for others.

OTM Al
07-04-2010, 04:42 PM
Let me be a little more clear what I meant. Mobilizer has shown the ability to sit well off the pace (allowance), sit right behind the pace (Plate Trial), stay inside and move quickly along the rail (Plate Trial), or come with a sweeping wide move (allowance). Noting that versatility in style and his strong turn of foot, I don't think the full field or distance will pose a problem for him, whereas it may for others.

Ok, that sounds better. Not sure I agree in this case, but have used that sort of argument for others in the past.

Kinda figure we can actually talk about races and handicapping styles in these threads, so I want to prod people about statements they make so we can all learn or have something to consider at the least.

I guess we've officially been moved to the handicapping section, which is cool and basically the idea anyway. Wasn't sure where to put it initially so just started throwing them in the high traffic area.

OTM Al
07-04-2010, 04:43 PM
can't believe it's not drf's race of the day, no pp's:(

Actually it was, though maybe not on the web. Got the race as a bonus in the print copy.

PaceAdvantage
07-04-2010, 04:48 PM
Wasn't sure where to put it initially so just started throwing them in the high traffic area.Didn't General Handicapping used to be the high traffic area? How times have changed... :lol:

OTM Al
07-04-2010, 04:58 PM
Didn't General Handicapping used to be the high traffic area? How times have changed... :lol:
Sure hasn't been lately! High time to reverse the trend.

BTW have a thread on the Firecracker over there too which should be here as well, though it isn't near as popular as this one has been, which is unfortunate as I found it an even tougher race

tampahorseplayer
07-04-2010, 05:11 PM
Im going with the :6: should have a perfect stalking trip, huge odds too.

Tee
07-04-2010, 05:35 PM
:10: Roan Inish & :11: Hotep

PhantomOnTour
07-04-2010, 05:38 PM
Here's my small dollar play:

EX: :4: :5: :8: :9: :10: :11: :12: w :4: :12:
WIN: :4: :12:

Good luck...payoff should be nice

Tom
07-04-2010, 05:43 PM
Yessssss! :5:

OTM Al
07-04-2010, 05:45 PM

Sounds like we have a winner!

Well had the first position right in this and the second position right in the Firecracker, but that doesn't make me very right!

cj
07-04-2010, 05:45 PM

Nice Tom...every time I go against my top figure horse in public it bites me in the arse!

PhantomOnTour
07-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Nice one Tom...he put 'em away nicely. Damn...needed that :12: to continue that run.

InsideThePylons-MW
07-04-2010, 05:48 PM
Queen's Plate Jockey Race........brought to you by polycrap

1-2 around the entire way while the other jockeys were doing the polycrap leather grab as the leader was on a slow gallop.

WinterTriangle
07-04-2010, 05:54 PM
Mobilizer came high points on my eval, but week of Royal Ascot, all 12 Montjeu runners finished 5th or worse--- (even though sire is one of the best in IRE), has me wondering, but I'll give him a shot.

Looks like the trend continues.:rolleyes: :eek:

I put a win bet on each of my exacta horses 5,7,9

Congrats to all who had the 5, pace, tom, arljim

nijinski
07-04-2010, 06:06 PM
Comgrats to all who had Mike ,and OTM AL , you wanted him on top , hope you had a win bet on him too.

JustRalph
07-04-2010, 06:14 PM

Nice call Tommy Boy!! I crushed him last time out.......only a small piece today......wasn't as confident

You too PA!

Tom
07-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Three good threads in two days......tip o' the hat to Al for focusing us!
Now, Monday......

PaceAdvantage
07-04-2010, 06:22 PM
Nice call Tommy Boy!! I crushed him last time out.......only a small piece today......wasn't as confident

You too PA!I bet the race early, so I bet both 5 and 13, plus i had those two top and bottom in exactas with 9, 11 and 12, so I did ok...

Had I seen the odds on the 5, I would not have had a win bet on him at 5-1...

Rookies
07-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Damn!

Had all the right numbers, but FUBARed the order with the 10 & 9 on top. I was lollygagging at the cottage all Canada Day weekend and didn't get back home in time from the 3 hr. drive to look here.

Wish I had to focus on the 5.:rolleyes:

Congrats to those who nailed Mike.:ThmbUp:

OTM Al
07-04-2010, 07:49 PM
Had a look at tomorrow's races and found one that looks like it could be interesting. The Choice stakes at Monmouth, that goes as the tenth. Ten runners and the MLs look interesting. Give it a look and we'll take it apart tomorrow.

tucker6
07-04-2010, 07:51 PM
Had a look at tomorrow's races and found one that looks like it could be interesting. The Choice stakes at Monmouth, that goes as the tenth. Ten runners and the MLs look interesting. Give it a look and we'll take it apart tomorrow.
You know Al, for a goat, you're pretty good at this game. :D

point given
07-04-2010, 08:18 PM

Here ya go.

http://www.brisnet.com/bris_link/pdfs/toddpletcher_200706.pdf

WinterTriangle
07-04-2010, 08:45 PM
Had I seen the odds on the 5, I would not have had a win bet on him at 5-1...

Nobody can accuse you of playin' chalk. :)

What odds do you like for your win wagers? If 5-1 or 6-1 is too short.

I can do > 4-1.

PaceAdvantage
07-04-2010, 08:48 PM
Nobody can accuse you of playin' chalk. :)

What odds do you like for your win wagers? If 5-1 or 6-1 is too short.

I can do > 4-1.It's really on a race by race basis with me. I don't have much problem playing a legitimate chalk in a legitimately chalky race. It doesn't happen often though...I will tell you that...

appistappis
07-05-2010, 02:29 AM
114.31 for 6 furlongs........arghhhhh

gm10
07-05-2010, 06:12 AM

I've met that man Jude Feld a few times - he got me tickets for the media party for the BC at Monmouth. A very knowledgeable guy.

cj
07-05-2010, 01:21 PM
I've met that man Jude Feld a few times - he got me tickets for the media party for the BC at Monmouth. A very knowledgeable guy.

That didn't take long.

46zilzal
07-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Queen's Plate Jockey Race........brought to you by polycrap

1-2 around the entire way while the other jockeys were doing the polycrap leather grab as the leader was on a slow gallop.
Has little to do with the surface as they ran that way BEFORE the stuff was put in. THERE IS NO STAMINA in these colts

cj
07-05-2010, 03:00 PM
Most 1 1/4 races at Woodbine since polycrap have been won from off the pace.

46zilzal
07-05-2010, 03:03 PM
Most 1 1/4 races at Woodbine since polycrap have been won from off the pace.
here we go again POSITIONALLY MAYBE but not energy wise

Pace changes position: always has always will

relativity sets in

gm10
07-05-2010, 03:35 PM
That didn't take long.

Well your friend is not disabling my account and says that the handicapping contest with you and him is beginning to take shape, so I'll stick around for that, as promised.
But mainly I got excited about Jude's name popping up here.

What did you think of Boys At Tosconova?

cj
07-05-2010, 03:58 PM
What did you think of Boys At Tosconova?

He obviously looked impressive visually and his figure is probably good too. I'm a little skeptical of 5f races at Belmont, they have proven unreliable in the past.

cj
07-05-2010, 04:02 PM
here we go again POSITIONALLY MAYBE but not energy wise

Pace changes position: always has always will

relativity sets in

Well, as usual, I have the numbers to back it up, you have guess work. At 1 1/4 miles, the average 6f time of the WINNER on dirt at WO was 2.20 seconds faster than it is on Polytrack when the final time is held constant. There is no way on this earth that energy wise, or median wise, they can come out the same or even close.

Feel free to keep making things up though.

46zilzal
07-05-2010, 04:03 PM
Well, as usual, I have the numbers to back it up, you have guess work. At 1 1/4 miles, the average 6f time of the WINNER on dirt at WO was 2.20 seconds faster than it is on Polytrack when the final time is held constant. There is no way on this earth that energy wise, or median wise, they can come out the same or even close.

Feel free to keep making things up though.

distribution is all about percentage not absolute numbers...distribution distribution distribution distribution

Just like the Mike Fox Plate the top three were the ones with the best and earliest f1, f2, f3 Close

cj
07-05-2010, 04:10 PM
distribution is all about percentage not absolute numbers...distribution distribution distribution distribution

I am well aware of how energy and median are calculated. There is simply no way the winners' pace times can change that drastically and not change the other calculations. How do you compute them without numbers?

46zilzal
07-05-2010, 04:24 PM
I am well aware of how energy and median are calculated. There is simply no way the winners' pace times can change that drastically and not change the other calculations. How do you compute them without numbers?
Ever hear of PERCENTAGE? Style over substance.........STYLE wins over absolute numbers all the time and is the BASIS track modeling

cj
07-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Ever hear of PERCENTAGE? Style over substance.........STYLE wins over absolute numbers all the time and is the BASIS track modeling

I am talking about PERCENTAGE. I thought I made that clear. Try providing an example.

Here it is another way. On dirt, the average 6f pace call for the winner was 58.71% of the race. On rubber, it is 60.45% of the race. That is a HUGE difference.

46zilzal
07-05-2010, 04:36 PM
I am talking about PERCENTAGE. I thought I made that clear. Try providing an example.

Here it is another way. On dirt, the average 6f pace call for the winner was 58.71% of the race. On rubber, it is 60.45% of the race. That is a HUGE difference.
Total energy SUM of the velocities of three fractions.

f1 energy velocity first fraction divided by total velocity x100 = percentage
f2 energy velocity 2nd fraction divided by total velocity x100 + percentage
f3 energy velocity 3rd fraction divided by total velocity x100 = percentage TOTAL speeds can change percentages of distribution can and have been surprisingly the same

RELATIVITY

WinterTriangle
07-05-2010, 04:38 PM
Has little to do with the surface as they ran that way BEFORE the stuff was put in. THERE IS NO STAMINA in these colts

I'm gonna disagree about these horses in the plate. If you were making a general statement about stamina in N.A., then I see where you're going. ;)

Friend did a thorough workup on these, pedigree wise, all had super nice classic and stamina conduits. 98% of the field had stamina index below 1.00 which is great, (the only one who had above 1 finished LAST)

The stamina indexes were between 0.52 and about 0.87.......that is VERY GOOD!.

You might wanna check out the Ratings on them at TrueNicks, who provided complimentary reports on all the horses in the field....they don't give out A++'s like candy. Then, look at the pedigrees in detail. Also, cross-reference them at WERKS. (Mike had an A+++, unusual to see that high a rating) They have a little different rating system, but these horses were pretty solid specimens.

THEN, compare them to our TC horses this year. :rolleyes:

cj
07-05-2010, 04:41 PM
Total energy SUM of the velocities of three fractions.

f1 energy velocity first fraction divided by total velocity x100 = percentage
f2 energy velocity 2nd fraction divided by total velocity x100 + percentage
f3 energy velocity 3rd fraction divided by total velocity x100 = percentage TOTAL speeds can change percentages of distribution can and have been surprisingly the same

RELATIVITY

I already know this. I've tried to make that clear. The percentages have changed. Any fool could see this. If your program hasn't, it might need an update. I have the numbers. You, apparently, do not.

46zilzal
07-05-2010, 04:43 PM
%median Big Red 67.4
Hotep 67.8
Roan Inish 67.6 very close to the medians for all the Kentucky Derby colts

46zilzal
07-05-2010, 04:45 PM
I already know this. I've tried to make that clear. The percentages have changed. Any fool could see this. If your program hasn't, it might need an update. I have the numbers. You, apparently, do not.
Numbers change all the time but RELATIVITY discounts it because it is a PERCENTAGE....

I know Woodbine as well as anyone around and don't need any input from you to understand it one iota more or less.

cj
07-05-2010, 04:52 PM
You think you know WO as well as anyone else, but you have no data. I have already posted that one fraction has changed drastically, the first. The others have as well, but why bother posting them if you don't bother reading?

Again, no matter how many times you say PERCENTAGE, it doesn't change that I am already talking PERCENTAGE.

46zilzal
07-05-2010, 04:57 PM
For the FINAL TIME. We talk different languages and what I understand to be useful and workable, you cannot comprehend and vice versa. Lets leave it at that.

cj
07-05-2010, 05:02 PM
For the FINAL TIME. We talk different languages and what I understand to be useful and workable, you cannot comprehend and vice versa. Lets leave it at that.

I understand you just fine. It is the reverse that seems to be a struggle.

JustRalph
07-05-2010, 06:11 PM
don't forget to do the Canadian conversion when you cross into ZillyLand!

Here is a great video view of Big Red Mike from the Gyro cam

Watching it full screen is a little blurry.......but I am more impressed after watching it. He seemed to do it pretty easy really.........

http://www.woodbineentertainment.com/queensplate/Video-Gallery.aspx?id=433

Ted Craven
07-05-2010, 07:58 PM
Here's an even better clip from the CBC Sports coverage:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/story/2010/07/04/spf-queens-plate-wharnsby.html

Very exciting race!

Ted

Red Knave
07-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Tom taught me everything I know. I didn't have much time to handicap so it was a bit of a stab but I liked Big red Mike here.

Trotman
07-05-2010, 10:46 PM
Here we go again 46 zilly thinks he knows more than anyone anywhere. This must be true coming from the head toilet maid at that mecca of racing Hastings. This biggest mistake he's made was telling people how well respected he is in certain circles in horse racing, well I talked to some of them and they roll their eyes and want to change the conversation.

46zilzal
07-05-2010, 11:39 PM
Here we go again 46 zilly thinks he knows more than anyone anywhere. This must be true coming from the head toilet maid at that mecca of racing Hastings. This biggest mistake he's made was telling people how well respected he is in certain circles in horse racing, well I talked to some of them and they roll their eyes and want to change the conversation.
b s like you are connected? what an effing laugh

cj
07-05-2010, 11:47 PM
Uh oh, somebody struck a nerve.

46zilzal
07-06-2010, 12:19 AM
Uh oh, somebody struck a nerve.
This person, Trotman privately mailed me about 5 months back wanting a Sartin program. I said I had it but it was not readily available. In no time I began receiving private messages from this source screaming that I had not delivered in that person's time table, that I had lied to him and promised me he would follow me around the internet and, HOW did he say it, make my life miserable......I explained that I had gone through a significant amount of dental surgery which delayed my search, but some how I HAD WRONGED HIM!

So this poor soul pops in all over the place giving out nothing but insults.

hey pal be critical of content but leave the personal stuff out of it.

Fellow tries to make out he is somehow on the INSIDE of the game...funny stuff