r2

Liv

R3

Looks expensive

r4

Moonlight

r5

Tullynally.

Good luck fellas. My horses will run today.

young horseplayer
08-09-2003, 01:45 PM
tullynally- good pick
got him too
good luck

SAL
08-09-2003, 02:03 PM
r3 - #3 Unreal Madness - Hoping for a duel up front, love this trainer off layoffs.

r5 - #3 Take Me Out Back - broke slow, moved 4 wide in last, timely claim? Hoping to get the m/l odds on this one.

SAL
08-09-2003, 03:03 PM
r6 - #6 Brown Eyed Miss - See this one controlling the pace at a short price. #3 Won Dozen Roses bought privately by the Funny Cide camp after it's last race, maybe will complete exacta.

r7 - #5 Black Mambo - Good closing fractions on dirt, bred for grass.

r10 - #8 Charm Appeal - Taking a shot here, will be a big price with trainer yet to post a winner this year....interesting claim, hoping this one can open up a clear lead early, cross your fingers when they hit the stretch.

Suff
08-09-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Sufferindowns

Good luck fellas. My horses will run today.

I try and avoid touting my winners... But Tull Nally and exspensive
Both made me nice scores today at nice prices.

I've been struggling because I don't bet Favorites...and I've been off a little for the last 10 days. I worked the card last night a little and I got up at 4:15 am and worked at it hard again...

and I'm happy with myself right now.

Hard work....pays.

SAL
08-09-2003, 05:22 PM
Nothing wrong with touting your winners, especially when they pay double digits...nice pick with Tullynally. I initially didn't like the horse, something about shippers from Suffolk that don't inspire me. But I managed to catch the tri for a buck even though my pick is still running. Thanks Suff.

JustRalph
08-09-2003, 06:53 PM
Saved my Day.....I didn't see the post on Tully....until after.

Sometimes it's hard to play at work.........

WINMANWIN
08-09-2003, 07:40 PM
Nice capping Suff with looks Expensive and that SuffolK shipper who I thought would get cooked on the front end.
Unfortunately for me, I didnt look good enuff, as The race did lack speed and the suffolk Jock went wire to wire. My day was going kind of sour, but the latter races made up for it. I played a pick 4 tkt and went 4 deep in the 1st leg......whamo, Albertrani steed
1st time weed bites me, I'M thinking Schulofer 1st time weeds,
when velasquez goes wire to wire and pays over 20 bucko's I'm dead in the pik 4's. I bet the pik 3's, I get lucky when the bailey/
Mott steed comes down a 1st time turfer to dirt :confused: Who
took some cashola in the betting, The pletcher steed gets
put up at a fat $18.00 bucko's, I'll take it. On to the Sword Dancer
On the OTB show today, they profiled the owner of
WHITMORE'S CONN and his trainer Scooty Schulofer, I viewed the
pp's and thought he would appreciate the added distance. I also
though Macaw Barclay Tagg's horse would like the extra ground also.He has improved nicely when the shades were added 2 back. I also included the frankel steed Denon, AS WE KNOW THEY RUN 1ST 2ND AND 4TH, The Exacta is over $500.00 buckos, Talk about gift city, Tagg's steed took money at 12 to 1 or so but the Scotty S. Steed was over 20 to 1 :confused: O.k. nothing like alive pik 3's going, and 2 out of 3 piks run 1st and 2nd and pay box cars in the Ex:eek: On to the 9th went 3 deep, and DOC'S DOLL prevailed for me, When I viewed the pp's I said to myself, I think SUFF BET this steed some, and maybe he's due with PATIENT Pat wait all Day !
He wins and the pick 3 pays $2,746 for me. Even when I win I lose, cause I kept thinking 1 more steed and I have the pick 4
for over 36,000K :mad: Oh those WOULDA,COULDA, SHOULDA'S