PDA

View Full Version : Only one thing to say..........

JustRalph
07-02-2010, 10:42 PM
http://www.writingfix.com/images/for_kids/three_fingers.jpg

Dave Schwartz
07-02-2010, 11:41 PM
I must be stupid. What that mean?

cj
07-03-2010, 01:02 AM
Phil Jackson?

The Lakers won't win again this year.

JustRalph
07-03-2010, 01:53 AM
That's the hand signal the Fans Hold up to honor Dale Earnhardt Senior during races. Dale Jr. drove a commemorative Dale Earnhardt Wrangler Car tonight to win the Nationwide Series race at Daytona. It was a duplicate car to the one his father won his first championship in.

It takes on extra meaning because Daytona is the place where his father died.

He says he won't drive the :3: ever again..........going out a winner. I think there might be a black :3: in his future though........

"In the end, though, it was Tony Eury Jr. -- poor, beleaguered Eury, who'd been mocked as the cause of so many of Earnhardt Jr.'s problems -- who put it all in perfect perspective. On television just moments after the win, he said, "We lost everything here. To come back with that number and do this, it means everything."

He broke down and couldn't say more. He didn't need to."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/blog/from_the_marbles/post/With-win-Dale-Earnhardt-Jr-closes-the-circle-o?urn=nascar,253322

OTM Al
07-03-2010, 09:04 AM
That was our hand sign for Weidemann beer in college. I believe it was an adaptation for the sign for the Four Horsemen of pro wrestling fame, which we often watched while drinking said beer. Nice to see Dale Jr. win a race. He seems like a decent fellow but he definitely ranks high on the over rated list.

cj's dad
07-04-2010, 09:53 PM
That was our hand sign for Weidemann beer in college. I believe it was an adaptation for the sign for the Four Horsemen of pro wrestling fame, which we often watched while drinking said beer. Nice to see Dale Jr. win a race. He seems like a decent fellow but he definitely ranks high on the over rated list.

Al, drinking that panther piss means you must have been really broke back then !! :eek:

OTM Al
07-04-2010, 10:07 PM
Al, drinking that panther piss means you must have been really broke back then !! :eek:

It was college. We were stronger back then. Besides, a couple guys were from Evansville where they brewed that stuff, so they always bought it. Back then we had a ranking for beer

#1 Free Beer
#2 Cold Beer
#3 Nearest Beer

Another favorite was 1851 from Blatz. They would put 12 packs on sale for $2.50 at the liquor store down the block. We would fill up the grocery cart.

We had a bad beer night party once where we bought the cheapest crap we could find. The only one that was universally ranked undrinkable was Carling's Black Label, which you could get for 99 cents for a 6 of sixteen ouncers. Only beer I ever drank that tasted warm when it was ice cold. Even the generic beer tasted better than that stuff.

Robert Goren
07-05-2010, 12:09 AM
Favorite beer.

An open one.