PDA

View Full Version : shades of Black Ruby

46zilzal
07-02-2010, 03:48 PM
I love to watch these animals waver all over the track. It is a wonder any of them get to the line without a foul.

Grits
07-02-2010, 04:04 PM
Wow, look at those ears, Zilly! If they were propellors, he'd have left the ground.

BlueShoe
07-02-2010, 04:59 PM
I love to watch these animals waver all over the track. It is a wonder any of them get to the line without a foul.
Yep, mule racing offers quite a package. You often get horseracing, steeplechasing, and rodeo, all in the same race.:)

freehouse2002
07-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Don't forget. The big mules race this Sunday at the fair. Bar JF Hot Ticket, Bar JF Red Ticket, and the come-backing Sarah Nelson!

freehouse2002

joanied
07-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Are there any race video's....I saw some of Balck Ruby's races, they were such fun to watch...in fact, I have a photo of Black Ruby someplace that a friend took at the track...
we have a lot of Mules here in WY. getting very popular as riding mounts...these are bred for disposition and looks...hell, they come in all colors now:) ...and there is a weekend event nearby with all Mules...everything from Dressage, racing, barrels, rodeo events...way fun:jump:

kenwoodall2
07-02-2010, 09:27 PM
So Hollywood should fill races with these and other breeds!

Grits
07-02-2010, 09:35 PM
Dressage mules??? That brings a real chuckle, Joanie. I'd love to see one in the ring.

joanied
07-03-2010, 10:49 AM
Dressage mules??? That brings a real chuckle, Joanie. I'd love to see one in the ring.

Wish I had photos...the way Mules are being bred these days, they really can do anything a horse can do...including dressage steps...although, they sure don't look as beautiful & graceful as a horse...they can make the moves. This Mule Days thing they have here brings in huge crowds for all over the country...the little town it's held in hardly has room for everyone. It's a hoot!!