PDA

View Full Version : Lou Brissie

PhantomOnTour
07-02-2010, 12:22 AM
This guy runs Saturday at CD in the Bashford Manor. His debut at Kee going 4.5f was, by my observations, an eye catching and brilliant run. He made a stretch move that debuting babies just don't make. For the most part 2yr old races with all FTS are parades...no one passes anyone. He made up about 5 lengths in the lane to win it going away, then took the Kent. Juv on the Oaks undercard. He may not be favored on Saturday as an Assmussen FTS romper will probably get that honor. His name is Kantharos, but I am stickin with Lou... which brings me to my point/question:

Have you ever been so impressed visually over a horses' performance that you needn't even handicap their next race...just bet 'em? This is the case with Lou Brissie (not that his fig was bad or anything)...made a nice score in the Kent Juv with him and he's gonna have to lose before I stop playing him. Anyone else notice his debut race, and what are your thoughts on Lou Brissie as he goes longer distances?

bucksboy
07-02-2010, 07:28 AM
real nice horse ...... check out Belmont Race 2 today....#6

TheBid9
07-02-2010, 01:51 PM
This colt looks and runs like something very special!!!

PhantomOnTour
07-02-2010, 02:02 PM
That Tosconova horse looked great, but it may make Lou Brissie the chalk tomorrow. What a race he just ran.

Millpond68
07-02-2010, 03:23 PM
Many years ago at Shibe Park the Public Announcer barked out,

This afternoon's starting pitcher for the Philadelphia Athletics will be # 19
lefthander Lou Brissie.