PDA

View Full Version : ck post time odds

green80
07-01-2010, 06:06 PM
Is there anywhere that I can see what the post time odds were on a horse? I set the odds on a conditional bet to go in at post time at 7/1 or better. The horse wins and pays 18.00 buy my bet did not go in.

tbwinner
07-02-2010, 12:48 AM
Is there anywhere that I can see what the post time odds were on a horse? I set the odds on a conditional bet to go in at post time at 7/1 or better. The horse wins and pays 18.00 buy my bet did not go in.

Check the official chart on Equibase.com.

PaceAdvantage
07-02-2010, 02:45 AM
Check the official chart on Equibase.com.The chart would list final odds...not post time odds...

The only way to get post time odds would be from someone who was tracking such information...I know of nothing commercial that could give you that info...perhaps someone on this board is track post time odds and could help you out if you provide the date, track and race number.

Ted Craven
07-02-2010, 09:02 AM
HorsePlayerInteractive (Canada) logs Win Pool Odds and totals by minute for tracks it carries. Let me know which race and I'll post that log. 0 MTP odds (distinct from final odds) should be what you need.

Ted

tbwinner
07-02-2010, 05:53 PM
Whoops...yep you're right.

toddbowker
07-03-2010, 12:56 PM
Was your provider not able to give you this information? I would hope from a security standpoint they were logging all the conditional wagers, or have some way of getting the information from tote.

Would find it hard to believe that for as long as conditional wagering has been around at various sites that there haven't been many people wondering the same thing about bets that didn't make it. They would have to have some method in place to verify this for you.

@Ted ... That's a great feature from HPI.