PDA

View Full Version : Alltime Movie Insults

ArlJim78
07-01-2010, 03:44 PM
This should be a good topic, a video of all-time great movie insults. before watching the video just a warning about foul language, which is in almost every one of them.

I always liked this one from Billy Madison, maybe because it doesn't have profanity.
"Mr. Madison, what you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

or the Billy Batts line from Goodfellas, "Now why don't you get your F*ckin shine box".

PSEYXWmEse8

Greyfox
07-01-2010, 03:47 PM
"Mr. Madison, what you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

That's a good one. I wished that I had said that to those posters who use run on sentences without paragraphs, no periods, and misspellings that are becoming more prevalant on this board. :ThmbUp:

PhantomOnTour
07-01-2010, 03:51 PM
The scene from Glengarry Glen Ross is a classic. Baldwin dressing down all the salespeople. It's not technically a personal insult, but one of my favorites of all time.

'Coffee is for closers!'

ArlJim78
07-01-2010, 03:54 PM
The scene from Glengarry Glen Ross is a classic. Baldwin dressing down all the salespeople. It's not technically a personal insult, but one of my favorites of all time.

'Coffee is for closers!'
Oh me too, I love that scene.
Second place? a set of steak knives.:lol:

PhantomOnTour
07-01-2010, 03:59 PM
3rd place: you're fired!

DJofSD
07-01-2010, 04:41 PM
That was a good 10 minutes worth of chuckle. I knew most of the movies but not all. Where's the list?

DJofSD
07-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Never mind, found it: http://www.pajiba.com/guides/the-100-greatest-movie-insults-of-all-time-the-video.php

ArlJim78
07-01-2010, 04:51 PM
the list (http://www.pajiba.com/guides/the-100-greatest-movie-insults-of-all-time-the-video.php)

Steve 'StatMan'
07-01-2010, 07:50 PM
I still love the scene from Let It Ride, where Robbie Coltrane's Teller character tells Dryfuss's Trotter "This is the $50 Window. The $5 Window (points) is over there."

Valuist
07-01-2010, 07:57 PM
How about the scene in Planes, Trains and Automobiles where Steve Martin's character is just completely ripping into John Candy. "Here's some advice.....when you tell one of your stories....have a point! It makes it so much more interesting for the listener."

Dave Schwartz
07-01-2010, 11:01 PM
Good Morning Viet Nam:

"You are more in need of a ?? than any man in history."

only11
07-02-2010, 12:06 PM
Bad News Bears after fat kid breaks Billy Thornton's cadillac window...

"I have the right mind to kick your father in his nuts that way he couldn"t f*&K up the earth with another piece of s@#t like you"

TJDave
07-02-2010, 01:28 PM
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"