PDA

View Full Version : You Don't Say: Racial Bias at the Justice Department and the Black Panthers.

andymays
06-30-2010, 06:50 PM
Former Justice Department Lawyer Accuses Holder of Dropping New Black Panther Case for Racial Reasons

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06/30/justice-dept-lawyer-accuses-holder-dropping-new-black-panther-case-political/

Excerpt:

A former Justice Department attorney who quit his job to protest the Obama administration's handling of the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case is accusing Attorney General Eric Holder of dropping the charges for racially motivated reasons.

J. Christian Adams, now an attorney in Virginia and a conservative blogger, says he and the other Justice Department lawyers working on the case were ordered to dismiss it.

"I mean we were told, 'Drop the charges against the New Black Panther Party,'" Adams told Fox News , adding that political appointees Loretta King, acting head of the civil rights division, and Steve Rosenbaum, an attorney with the division since 2003, ordered the dismissal.

Asked about the Justice Department's claim that they are career attorneys, not political appointees, Adams said "obviously, that's false."

Excerpt:

But Adams told Fox News that politics and race was at play in the dismissal.

"There is a pervasive hostility within the civil rights division at the Justice Department toward these sorts of cases," Adams told Fox News' Megyn Kelly.

Adams says the dismissal is a symptom of the Obama administration's reverse racism and that the Justice Department will not pursue voting rights cases against white victims.

"In voting, that will be the case over the next few years, there's no doubt about it," he said.

andymays
06-30-2010, 06:52 PM
I believe Megyn Kelly is showing part 2 of her interview tomorrow.

cj's dad
06-30-2010, 06:56 PM
This entire issue is falling on deaf ears !

Anyone with a brain knows this squashing of the investigation was racially motivated. Where be the Revvums Sharpton and Jackson when you need them. Must be in the community representing, or is it signifying; I get the two confused.

andymays
06-30-2010, 07:02 PM

Anyone with a brain knows this squashing of the investigation was racially motivated. Where be the Revvums Sharpton and Jackson when you need them. Must be in the community representing, or is it signifying; I get the two confused.

After her interview tomorrow it will find it's way to the mainstream media.

It's too obvious to let it go by any longer.

This is a real bad one for Obama and his Justice Department and the Democratic Party.

TJDave
06-30-2010, 07:29 PM

Anyone with a brain knows this squashing of the investigation was racially motivated.

The New Black Panther Party are Black Muslims. :rolleyes:

Tom
06-30-2010, 09:46 PM
Obama's peeps.
Didn't everyone know Obama is a racist through and through?

HUSKER55
06-30-2010, 11:52 PM
nOT NOW THAT THEY CALL IT RELIGON