PDA

View Full Version : Plays

dhmo831
06-30-2010, 09:10 AM
Board, with my work hours it's getting almost impossible to post my picks on the numerous boards I post on. I found a website that I can actually post my picks on and whoever is interested can print them out in a PDF file format. The link to the site is below, it takes you right to my blade. You will have to register, I know this will probably turn a lot of people away but it's a website that verifys that you are over 18 so it will ask for a CC# ONLY just to prove your age. It's absolutly FREE your CC will NOT be charged. Thanks for letting join the party on here had fun. Even if you not interested still check out the site.

D.

LottaKash
06-30-2010, 09:31 AM
Board, with my work hours it's getting almost impossible to post my picks on the numerous boards I post on. I found a website that I can actually post my picks on and whoever is interested can print them out in a PDF file format. The link to the site is below, it takes you right to my blade. You will have to register, I know this will probably turn a lot of people away but it's a website that verifys that you are over 18 so it will ask for a CC# ONLY just to prove your age. It's absolutly FREE your CC will NOT be charged. Thanks for letting join the party on here had fun. Even if you not interested still check out the site.

D.

Sounds like a Phish to me, dhmo831....Why would a "free" website "forum" need anyone's credit card #...?.....

I am always suspicious these days....So, not me....

best,