PDA

View Full Version : Another promising conservative up-and-comer

ArlJim78
06-29-2010, 07:01 PM
I'm tempted to move to Arizona to vote for this one. She's a keeper.

GqnjzONrPiA

NJ Stinks
06-29-2010, 07:14 PM
Maybe if they raised their state taxes Arizona could afford to protect it's southern border.

Just a thought.

Nope. Republicans only want to cut taxes and then cry to the federal government for protection. While crying for federal tax cuts too, of course. :rolleyes:

witchdoctor
06-29-2010, 07:36 PM
Maybe if they raised their state taxes Arizona could afford to protect it's southern border.

Just a thought.

Nope. Republicans only want to cut taxes and then cry to the federal government for protection. While crying for federal tax cuts too, of course. :rolleyes:

So NJ you are saying states should form their own armies. Interesting idea.

Valuist
06-29-2010, 08:05 PM

Just a thought.

Cry to the federal government??? Arizona is the only one who had the balls to make their own legislation. God knows this asswipe administration in Washington will do nothing.

Robert Goren
06-29-2010, 08:30 PM

GqnjzONrPiA
Nothing like a cute girl with a gun to get ArlJim all turned on. Maybe if you send her a campaign contribution she will send you an autographed poster for your wall.:rolleyes:

NJ Stinks
06-29-2010, 08:43 PM
So NJ you are saying states should form their own armies. Interesting idea.

I'm saying a state that is constantly crying about an unprotected border should take it upon themselves to do something. The most logical thing is to pay for the recruiting and training of more Arizona National Guardsmen and get them down on the border. If this candidate said something like that I'd have a lot more respect for her. Instead she is talking about tax cuts.

Give me a break. :rolleyes:

BenDiesel26
06-29-2010, 09:00 PM
I'm saying a state that is constantly crying about an unprotected border should take it upon themselves to do something. The most logical thing is to pay for the recruiting and training of more Arizona National Guardsmen and get them down on the border. If this candidate said something like that I'd have a lot more respect for her. Instead she is talking about tax cuts.

So you disagree with the liberal viewpoint and the Obama administration here for sure. As we know, their view is that Arizona should not have the right to do anything to protect their borders since it is the Fed's job. And that the Fed doesn't have to do it either if they please as a way to broker a deal on amnesty. And if other reports are true and this doesn't work, the administration is rumored to be looking at political loopholes to granting amnesty without legislation using deferred action.

On a side note, the high taxes have done wonders in New Jersey, huh. Those revenues are just rolling in, and none of the wealthy are leaving the state. You guys didn't lose $70 billion in wealth leaving the state from 2004 to 2008 due to taxes, right? Can I assume you believe this?

ArlJim78
06-29-2010, 09:04 PM
Nothing like a cute girl with a gun to get ArlJim all turned on. Maybe if you send her a campaign contribution she will send you an autographed poster for your wall.:rolleyes:
I would hang it on the wall adjacent to my Palin collection.

Robert Goren
06-29-2010, 09:05 PM

Give me a break. :rolleyes:Ah, but she talking about cutting taxes while firing a gun. As long as she has that gun she doesn't have to make sense.;)

JustRalph
06-29-2010, 09:09 PM

But you are forgetting that the Constitution puts that responsibility squarely on the shoulders of Obama....... but then again someone who is for more taxes probably doesn't give a shit about the Constitution .............

Robert Goren
06-29-2010, 09:10 PM
I would hang it on the wall adjacent to my Palin collection.Make sure that one doesn't know about the pictures of the other hanging next to hers or we might have.... Well, Tombstone is in Arizona, you know. :rolleyes:

bigmack
06-29-2010, 09:24 PM
I don't know where these 'commercials' come from but that'll never see the light of a broadcast signal. If they wanted things to actually look like a spot they might want to make them :30

What is the allure of this woman; shooting a gun?

Libs'll dive into her being a divorced woman with a 13 year old.

I still get a bang out of Terry Gross - from her smash hit show: Fresh Passed Gas when she mentions for the 60th time how ironic it is that Reagan represented 'family values' and yet split with Why-Man? back in '49. That's right. '49!

newtothegame
06-29-2010, 09:27 PM

Just a thought.

My vote for post of the year......!!!!
P.S. Nj....who is supposed to take care of our borders???
Wouldnt be the federal government would it???
Hmm and when a state like AZ tries to correct the problem...the feds attempt to block it in court when the AZ law is almost the same as the feds...
:bang:

JustRalph
06-29-2010, 09:45 PM
It's a stupid ad and she should be flogged for doing it.

All spectacle , no meat. No real point. I wouldn't vote for her

But I might volunteer to do the flogging............. depending on what she is wearing.............. :lol:

ArlJim78
06-29-2010, 10:07 PM
oh for cryin out loud guys, its not a real ad. Did you listen to the voiceover? "our besy shot at changing congress", "a pretty fair shot", "always right on target","caliber of our candidates"

She posted it on her FB page describing it as a fun video put together by some of her volunteers, and that we all need some levity from time to time.

But it looks like she's getting a lot of attention from it, it was already picked up by CBS.

Rick Barber and Pamela Gorman: The Latest Must See Ads from the 2010 Campaign Trail (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20009188-503544.html):lol:

JustRalph
06-29-2010, 11:42 PM
oh for cryin out loud guys, its not a real ad. Did you listen to the voiceover? "our besy shot at changing congress", "a pretty fair shot", "always right on target","caliber of our candidates"

She posted it on her FB page describing it as a fun video put together by some of her volunteers, and that we all need some levity from time to time.

But it looks like she's getting a lot of attention from it, it was already picked up by CBS.

Rick Barber and Pamela Gorman: The Latest Must See Ads from the 2010 Campaign Trail (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20009188-503544.html):lol:

regardless............my offer for the flogging still stands......... :lol:

NJ Stinks
06-30-2010, 01:18 AM
So you disagree with the liberal viewpoint and the Obama administration here for sure. As we know, their view is that Arizona should not have the right to do anything to protect their borders since it is the Fed's job. And that the Fed doesn't have to do it either if they please as a way to broker a deal on amnesty. And if other reports are true and this doesn't work, the administration is rumored to be looking at political loopholes to granting amnesty without legislation using deferred action.

On a side note, the high taxes have done wonders in New Jersey, huh. Those revenues are just rolling in, and none of the wealthy are leaving the state. You guys didn't lose $70 billion in wealth leaving the state from 2004 to 2008 due to taxes, right? Can I assume you believe this?

State National Guards have been helping the U.S. Border Patrol for years. If the Arizona governor offered to send her own state National Guardmen down to the border to help, Obama wouldn't say no. The thing is if Obama sends National Guard members down to the border, the federal government pays for it. If Arizona's governor sends her own Guardsmen down there, Arizona pays for it. Hence, Arizona crying for help from Washington.

If Arizona doesn't like the job the U.S. Border Patrol is doing, nothing is stopping Arizona from doing something about it. That's the bottom line.

As for people leaving New Jersey, I'm thrilled. We've got too many people living here. Our population went up from 2000 to 2009. Let me know when it actually drops. That would be great reason to party. :ThmbUp:

Canadian
06-30-2010, 03:20 AM

Ok if she did it for a gag, then she might have something. At first I thought it was a parody, form the daily show or something, then I read comments and wasn't so sure.

PaceAdvantage
07-01-2010, 03:53 AM

GqnjzONrPiA
I love any politician that has the potential to make any far-lefty vomit. Seriously, her commercial you linked to looked every bit a Saturday Night Live satire bit...