PDA

View Full Version : FREE SEARCH ENGINE for a "Horse's Name" PAST PERFORMANCES??

Robert Fischer
06-28-2010, 08:25 PM
is there any free resource to search a horse's name, and find past performances, or even basic lifetime results?

Brogan
06-28-2010, 08:35 PM
If you want to piece it together, you can go to equibase, put a horse's name in the horse search window and get the chart for every race.

It's tedious tho.

Robert Fischer
06-28-2010, 09:34 PM
If you want to piece it together, you can go to equibase, put a horse's name in the horse search window and get the chart for every race.

It's tedious tho.

thanks:ThmbUp: that's better than going backwards from the most recent chart /lastRace info

markgoldie
06-28-2010, 11:21 PM
Check out Trackmaster which is an Equibase company. They offer lifetime past performances for any horse. Only pain is that they email it to you. Cost is a couple of bucks I think. Maybe as much as $5. I can't remember. Don't know how you could get lifetime pp's for free.

gm10
06-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Yes you can use my site for that. You don't get the last 6 months if you're not a subscriber, though.

speed
06-29-2010, 02:52 AM
Go to Equibase horse search. You can get all the charts there and can pay for PP's if needed. Also has basic lifetime stats. Believe it is on home page down left side.

SoCalCircuit
06-29-2010, 09:11 AM
horseracingnation.com you can type in the horses name in the search and it will give you the results of the races it has run in (i think all of them)

Robert Fischer
06-29-2010, 12:38 PM
horseracingnation.com you can type in the horses name in the search and it will give you the results of the races it has run in (i think all of them)
:ThmbUp:
THNX GUYS

already incorporating some of these sites into the process. A couple on the equibase site listed works or recent-runbacks that i wasn't aware of :ThmbUp::ThmbUp: