PDA

View Full Version : Iran is heating up and fear is spreading

JustRalph
06-27-2010, 06:32 PM
A Nuke Laden Iran scares the hell out of everybody in the area.........

http://www.jpost.com/LandedPages/PrintArticle.aspx?id=179610

Is Israel arming in Saudi Arabia?
By BENJAMIN JOFFE-WALT
27/06/2010
Reports claim IAF helicopters were preparing an attack on Iran

Israel Air Force aircraft dropped off large quantities of military gear at a Saudi Arabian military base a week ago, in preparation for a potential attack on Iran, a number of Iranian and Israeli news outlets have reported.

The unconfirmed report, first published by the semi-official Iranian news agency Fars and the Islam Times Web site, claimed that on June 18 and 19, Israeli helicopters unloaded military equipment and built a base just over 8 km. outside the northwestern city of Tabuk, the closest Saudi city to Israel, located just south of Jordan. All civilian flights into and out of the city were said to have been canceled during the Israeli drop-off, and passengers were reportedly compensated by the Saudi authorities and accommodated in nearby hotels.

The claim follows a report two weeks ago in the London Times Magazine that Saudi Arabia had given Israel permission to fly through a narrow corridor of airspace in northern Saudi Arabia so as to shorten the flight time required for Israeli jets to reach Iran. The Times said that Saudi Arabia had adjusted its missile defense systems to ensure that Israeli jets are not shot down while passing through Saudi airspace on the way to an attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities.

Citing an anonymous American defense official, the report claimed that Mossad director Meir Dagan had been in contact with Saudi officials and briefed Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu on the plans.

more at the link

ddog
06-27-2010, 06:41 PM
Iran is more stable than many that have them already.

HOWEVER, this will serve as the perfect tail-wag come mid 2012.

Notice the timelines are being FIXED at 2 years. I wonder why ,hmmmmmmm.

cj's dad
06-27-2010, 07:18 PM
Iran is more stable than many that have them already.

HOWEVER, this will serve as the perfect tail-wag come mid 2012.

Notice the timelines are being FIXED at 2 years. I wonder why ,hmmmmmmm.

And that would be Pakistan and No. Korea ??

Please list other countries which are less stable than Iran, which by the way has a leader who wishes that Israel be "eliminated".

Tom
06-27-2010, 07:23 PM
Meanwhile, back at home,. Obama is practicing his bowing and trying to work in a kneel.

plainolebill
06-28-2010, 03:54 AM
Every country in the Middle East probably wishes that Israel was gone, they just aren't advertising it because it's not in their best interests.

Aberjaberwocky is just telling it like it is.

Robert Goren
06-28-2010, 08:38 AM
And that would be Pakistan and No. Korea ??

Please list other countries which are less stable than Iran, which by the way has a leader who wishes that Israel be "eliminated". There may be several countries which used to be part of the former USSR who may have them. Which ones and how many they have is not public knowledge. Almost everyone believes that Israel has them. That being said, it is probably a toss up as to which is less stable North Korea or Iran.

46zilzal
06-28-2010, 11:00 AM
rah rah war...more blood shed and destruction...Ain't it grand for the thugs of this world to crow about?

Greyfox
06-28-2010, 11:06 AM
rah rah war...more blood shed and destruction...Ain't it grand for the thugs of this world to crow about?

What posters above are crowing about war??
The initial post was placed there as news. That the Iran-Israel situation could blow up is quite frightening. The middle east could ultimately be the match that lights World War III.
Your post is very out of line in this thread as it misses the discussion entirely.

JustRalph
06-28-2010, 06:26 PM

As usual you barge in and throw a stink bomb and run out

For those of you who haven't noticed.......he is calling me a thug. He gets in his stalking mood every now and then.........

newtothegame
06-28-2010, 07:32 PM

For those of you who haven't noticed.......he is calling me a thug. He gets in his stalking mood every now and then.........

Actually JR, in this case I don't believe he was calling you a thug. I think it was directed at the U.S.......but, as someone so mentioned, he won't come back and say either way. One thing about zilly...makes post and to chicken shit to say what is on his mind. Always vague little inuendos. But zilly, if I am right, and you were referring to the U.S as thugs...why the hell do you keep posting here. It seems you always have your nose in something about the U.S.

Maybe you should take your "thuggery" and just leave if we are so terrible!!!

boxcar
06-28-2010, 07:34 PM

And how he conveniently and selectively forgets that it's been Iran calling for the outright destruction of Israel. I guess Zilly thinks those religious fanatics in grand ol' Persia are all bluster.

Zil, I believe someone has hijacked your brain a long time ago.

Boxcar
P.S. Hey, where's LightMeUp when you need him? Light, whaddya think about the Saudis turning on their Muslim Persian brothers if this story is true? Of course, it certainly wouldn't be the first time Muslims or Arabs have betrayed one another. Seems to be in their blood over there...

newtothegame
06-28-2010, 07:41 PM
And how he conveniently and selectively forgets that it's been Iran calling for the outright destruction of Israel. I guess Zilly thinks those religious fanatics in grand ol' Persia are all bluster.

Zil, I believe someone has hijacked your brain a long time ago.

Boxcar
P.S. Hey, where's LightMeUp when you need him? Light, whaddya think about the Saudis turning on their Muslim Persian brothers if this story is true? Of course, it certainly wouldn't be the first time Muslims or Arabs have betrayed one another. Seems to be in their blood over there...

But, not to fear zilly....If it's anything like the current one (if one can call it that), they will be returning it real soon for lack of substance....:lol:

boxcar
06-28-2010, 07:58 PM
But, not to fear zilly....If it's anything like the current one (if one can call it that), they will be returning it real soon for lack of substance....:lol:

God forbid they should use the cursed thing for brain transplant purposes.

Boxcar

Tom
06-28-2010, 10:36 PM

He's watching you........:eek:

46zilzal
06-28-2010, 10:49 PM

what an ego....I spend as little a time thinking about you as humanly possible

cj's dad
06-28-2010, 11:04 PM
what an ego....I spend as little a time thinking about you as humanly possible

Are you sure this isn't a man crush !!

boxcar
06-28-2010, 11:39 PM
Are you sure this isn't a man crush !!

He's pulling your leg. If he has to make an effort to not think about you, it tells me that he probably does have one of those.

Okay, Zil, you can come out of your closet. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

cj's dad
06-29-2010, 09:10 AM
He was referring to Just Ralph