PDA

View Full Version : monmouth site / replays down?

Robert Fischer
06-27-2010, 12:51 PM
I'm getting a bunch website code instead of a page or video.

http://www.monmouthpark.com/RacingReplay.aspx

anyone else?

andymays
06-27-2010, 12:54 PM
They must be having problems this morning. They didn't have scratches as of about 10 minutes ago so I went to twin spires and got them. Twin Spires has a great video replay section as well.

Robert Fischer
06-27-2010, 12:57 PM
thnx

Robert Fischer
06-27-2010, 03:20 PM
now i'm watching that 2yo race from yesterday w/ the dynaformer @ churchill and the damn CD DOWNS video repeatedly cuts off mid-race.:bang::bang:

not my day w/vids

Stillriledup
06-27-2010, 05:47 PM
You can watch replays of Monmouth past races here? I haven't been handicapping much Mth because i cant find their replays.

Robert Fischer
06-27-2010, 08:25 PM
You can watch replays of Monmouth past races here? I haven't been handicapping much Mth because i cant find their replays.

yea, a great service if you sign up your email, except today I'm getting a huge SERVER ERROR and a yellow screen when i actually sign in.

Stillriledup
06-27-2010, 08:41 PM
Thanks RF.

Robert Fischer
06-27-2010, 11:14 PM
Thanks RF.
No problemo.
most sites finally have replays
, ask if you need one
i may have it bookmarked...

I put in some work today but it wasn't e-harmony :D

ditched the video and , I'm digging through charts... and those "CAPTCHA" things start popping up :D maybe it's a handicapper's test if you can tell the difference between a blurry "Q","O" or "0"....

It was like some jackass on the other end of the internet decided today wasn't gonna be my day.

finished off watching some stuttering NYRA video, (in spite of good speed-test ratings on my i-net)....

have to laugh it off, and be thankful for the least of fortitude

Brogan
06-28-2010, 05:44 PM
Strangley enough, yesterday I couldn't get a race replay from last Friday at Monmouth. The strange part is I was at Monmouth. Their replay on demand screen was frozen.