PDA

View Full Version : Biden: Don't be a smartass

JustRalph
06-26-2010, 11:15 PM
NO13_tJ6x44

newtothegame
06-26-2010, 11:43 PM
NO13_tJ6x44

Hey...what a coincidence...."smart ass " comment from a jack ass ... the VP :lol:

chrisl
06-27-2010, 08:19 AM
Biden and his boss, Both have skin like a peach

Tom
06-27-2010, 05:20 PM
The cone had 15 more IQ points than Biden. At least.

ArlJim78
06-27-2010, 05:32 PM
Biden-"I'm a big f'ing deal so don't be a smartass"

ddog
06-27-2010, 06:12 PM
Bidens problem is he once in awhile(amongst the b.s.) speaks the truth, something this drug addled nation of morons has lost long ago.

jballscalls
06-27-2010, 09:05 PM
honestly, if i'm biden i probably would have told the guy to F off and not ruin my photo OP!

Tom
06-27-2010, 11:00 PM
Like his boss, Biden is afraid to to face the people.
He shows up, shoots off his mouth, and is pissed off when some calls him.
What ruined his photo op was him being in them, plugs and all.
Joe the Plumber, now who, Mr. Softee? :D

bigmack
06-27-2010, 11:21 PM
Joey B, a Senator since '73 :eek: A year before NiXon resigned and known for little outside of RobBork & Clarence "Soda Can" Thomas.

Joe's the kinda cat that postures for any photo or public event. We're dealing with a guy whos oftentimes biggest concern is whether his neck/chin is appearing thick over his collar and feels the need to 'correct it' every 40 seconds or so.

Put together a highlight reel of Palin V Biden. Joe goes down!

Hey hey, ho hoe; Posture politicians have got to go -
Hey hey, hoe ho, Posture policitians have got to go...

Help me out here....
Hey hey....

TheBid9
06-28-2010, 11:28 AM
Biden has to keep 2 things in mind:
1. The custard guy helps pay his salary.
2. Ice cream causes "brain freeze" and Biden can't afford any more of that!

Black Ruby
06-28-2010, 11:30 AM
Joey B, a Senator since '73 :eek: A year before NiXon resigned and known for little outside of RobBork & Clarence "Soda Can" Thomas.

Joe's the kinda cat that postures for any photo or public event. We're dealing with a guy whos oftentimes biggest concern is whether his neck/chin is appearing thick over his collar and feels the need to 'correct it' every 40 seconds or so.

Put together a highlight reel of Palin V Biden. Joe goes down!

Hey hey, ho hoe; Posture politicians have got to go -
Hey hey, hoe ho, Posture policitians have got to go...

Help me out here....
Hey hey....

Great the way you worked "Palin" and "ho" into the same post!

newtothegame
06-28-2010, 02:09 PM
honestly, if i'm biden i probably would have told the guy to F off and not ruin my photo OP!

And honestly, if I am the ice cream manager...I tell Biden.."lose the back up black suits and tell me that to my face out back"....
Bet his sorry ass wouldnt have the stones to talk down to someone without all the secret service!

sonnyp
06-28-2010, 02:39 PM
And honestly, if I am the ice cream manager...I tell Biden.."lose the back up black suits and tell me that to my face out back"....
Bet his sorry ass wouldnt have the stones to talk down to someone without all the secret service!

man, im with you 100 %.these a-- holes have sooo many of their lobs kissin their a-- all day every day, i wonder if they understand the general contempt with which they are held by the average guy on the street.

they can't possibly believe the average guy has one once of respect for them, can they ?

bigmack
06-28-2010, 03:15 PM
Great the way you worked "Palin" and "ho" into the same post!
Clever. For a 10 year old.

BlueShoe
06-28-2010, 04:09 PM
Joe provides comic relief for a nation that needs something to laugh about. He is often funny when he is attempting to be serious. What is not so funny, however, is the chance of him actually being the president. If Obummer should decide that he would rather be a community organizer and return to Chicago, that would leave Joe is charge.

riskman
06-28-2010, 04:22 PM
Clever. For a 10 year old.

Damn, and I thought it was deliberate. Hard to figure at times.