PDA

View Full Version : Sat Mohawk....$75K guaranteed "Pick-4"

LottaKash
06-25-2010, 10:16 AM
With all the hoopla about the Metro-6 for a guaranteed $30K, it pales in comparison with the Guaranteed $75K for a Pick-4 winner at Mohawk Raceday on Sat(s)....(It is $50K on Mon & Tuesdays....)

For me, it's a no-brainer when deciding to go with the picking of 4 winners of that event, vs. the much more difficulty of picking the 6 winners that you would need to win the less guaranteed money, especially given that the Metro-6 has the inclusion of as many as 12 extra entries added to those 6-included events...

Don't you think ?

best,

JBmadera
06-25-2010, 11:36 AM
With all the hoopla about the Metro-6 for a guaranteed $30K, it pales in comparison with the Guaranteed $75K for a Pick-4 winner at Mohawk Raceday on Sat(s)....(It is $50K on Mon & Tuesdays....)

For me, it's a no-brainer when deciding to go with the picking of 4 winners of that event, vs. the much more difficulty of picking the 6 winners that you would need to win the less guaranteed money, especially given that the Metro-6 has the inclusion of as many as 12 extra entries added to those 6-included events...

Don't you think ?

best,

Can't wait - TVG is supposed to be televising all of the races live and best of all the better half does enjoy watching top notch harness racing.....:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

gonna download pp's today and get an early start on what looks to be a super card.

good luck to all

jb

LottaKash
06-25-2010, 01:30 PM
Also, for those who didn't know, Mohawk is "offering FREE", the entire program for that Saturday's card...

http://trackit.standardbredcanada.ca/?op=QPROG&trk=MOH%20S&perf=N&date=26-JUN-2010&rln=6

best,

mirror Image
06-25-2010, 02:04 PM
You can also see it live on the Mohawk website
for those without TVG :) .

Alex D
06-25-2010, 04:18 PM

Don't you think ?

best,

Except that the Metro 6 has $30,000 ADDED TO THE POOL!!! It's not a guarantee. But hey, continue to wager in the dark.

LottaKash
06-25-2010, 06:11 PM
Except that the Metro 6 has $30,000 ADDED TO THE POOL!!! It's not a guarantee. But hey, continue to wager in the dark.

AlexD, quite true I guess, but for me ,the choice of having to pick and "WAGER" on between 40 and a possible 66 horses is a no brainer, especially considering that the $75K on the 40 is "guaranteed" !....40 entrants just cost less...way...

I have tried to stay loyal to the two tracks that I have a very, very long history with, but it's all about the "Kash" these days, for me....Mohawk has a better deal, imo...

best,

Trotman
06-25-2010, 09:36 PM
Lottakash the real program is at the HPI site free

toetoe
06-25-2010, 11:37 PM
Pre-scratch total is 58 entrants in the Salad Shooter.

Also, the Trackmaster harness contest has free PP's every Saturday for the entire continent (and even for you incontinent ;) ), for the duration.