PDA

View Full Version : Gay Horse

CryingForTheHorses
06-23-2010, 06:16 PM
Geeze too bad the media is so stupid to feed off of this trainers story of his horse being gay,Judging from the interview they had a few guys acting like it was a big deal..This trainer may have even damaged his chance to run in the race.He now has to fear from some kook trying to harm his animal.This is the craziest thing I have heard of and I think this trainer is looking for his 15 minutes of fame.

Space Monkey
06-23-2010, 06:19 PM
Am I missing something? You forgot to post a link.

CryingForTheHorses
06-23-2010, 06:22 PM
Am I missing something? You forgot to post a link.

I dont have a link but the story was on my chan4 new tonite

WJ47
06-23-2010, 06:22 PM
I don't think the horse is really gay. It's put out by the Onion,which does alot of satire. I've never even heard of that horse's name. The other horses in the story seem to be made up too.

BillW
06-23-2010, 06:52 PM
It's put out by the Onion,which does alot of satire.

That's all the Onion does is satire. :)

thespaah
06-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Geeze too bad the media is so stupid to feed off of this trainers story of his horse being gay,Judging from the interview they had a few guys acting like it was a big deal..This trainer may have even damaged his chance to run in the race.He now has to fear from some kook trying to harm his animal.This is the craziest thing I have heard of and I think this trainer is looking for his 15 minutes of fame.
I just entered cbs4.com's website and did a search. I found nothing on a report regarding a gay horse.
Can you please help to find the story?..Perhaps the story is in one of papers there.

foregoforever
06-23-2010, 08:42 PM
Here's the Onion's bit from a couple of years ago ...

http://www.theonion.com/video/first-openly-gay-racehorse-to-compete-sunday,14280/

joanied
06-24-2010, 11:33 AM
I saw that video also...someone sent me the link, I think it was on youtube...wish i could find it again...but, I beleive it was done as satire...IMO, it was a ridiculous thing to put on a news segment...some folks might actually beleive it.
Dumb:faint:

SMOO
06-24-2010, 12:24 PM
It's changing its name to Ms. Ed. :jump:

WJ47
06-24-2010, 01:18 PM
I saw that video also...someone sent me the link, I think it was on youtube...wish i could find it again...but, I beleive it was done as satire...IMO, it was a ridiculous thing to put on a news segment...some folks might actually beleive it.
Dumb:faint:

LOL, at first I did sort of believe it. I even called the kids (teenagers) in to watch it! Then it seemed more ridiculous when I watched it the 2nd time. :lol: I actually googled the horses mentioned and the Preakness winning "gay" horse Silver Dollar never won the Preakness. It was really funny, but I bet alot of people believe its true! I like how they had the trainer say that the jocks say, "that's so gay" when they pass the horse and he hopes the poor horse doesn't understand!

thorobasePA
06-24-2010, 03:39 PM
Not that there's anything wrong with that.