PDA

View Full Version : Amazing!

DJofSD
06-23-2010, 11:52 AM
USA advances -- what a game, what a finish!

witchdoctor
06-23-2010, 11:57 AM
WOW

newtothegame
06-23-2010, 12:18 PM
Donovan and team USA kept pressing....and just when you thought it was almost over...BANG!!!

DJofSD
06-23-2010, 12:21 PM
I was having serious doubts. And, on top of that, the officals seeming to just have it in for the USA. I guess it was just deserts when the Algerian got sent off.

DJofSD
06-23-2010, 04:20 PM
Higlights on the WC web site. (http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/round=249722/match=300061461/index.html)

Space Monkey
06-23-2010, 07:46 PM
Dempsey was level on his goal. Not offside. He got slapped in the face, bloodied by a defender who already had a yellow. No call. I am the last person to cry about officiating, but I couldn't believe how we were getting f..... over by the reffs.

The stupid reff red carded the wrong Algerian. He was a peacemaker. The freak with the mohawk should have been the one thrown out.

Great game. I took my BP during the second half and it was 179/96. :eek:

bisket
06-23-2010, 08:29 PM
it took alot for me to not look and see what the result was when it was 70 minutes and it looked like we were gonna be robbed again. nice game byy the usa. we should have had 4 goals today :faint: . from the outhouse to the penthouse in stoppage time :cool: it doesn't get any better than that :ThmbUp: da bisket might have a new pair of lucky draws ;)

cj's dad
06-23-2010, 09:07 PM
it took alot for me to not look and see what the result was when it was 70 minutes and it looked like we were gonna be robbed again. nice game byy the usa. we should have had 4 goals today :faint: . from the outhouse to the penthouse in stoppage time :cool: it doesn't get any better than that :ThmbUp: da bisket might have a new pair of lucky draws ;)

great game - at 10:00 AM the local pubs here in Federal Hill were packed and the intensiity level was unreal !! Saturday at @2-PM should be a hoot -

Note to Bisket - if you know where Ryleighs Oyster House in Fed. Hill is , many soccer lovers will be there - a great place to watch !!

bisket
06-23-2010, 09:23 PM
a few guys left work early to go watch. i had to stay, and not look at any television or listen to the radio all day. i'm glad i did because it was a great game. this is by far our best team.

cj
06-23-2010, 10:23 PM
I thought for sure this was going to be about the three day tennis match that is currently tied at 59-59 in the 5th, but the soccer game was pretty good too...especially after getting screwed out of another goal.

If the US wants to advance, they better finish better than they did today. I could have put in at least one of those chances.