PDA

View Full Version : Well you support me or you take the other side-Let the truth be told!

Igeteven
06-22-2010, 11:42 PM
I just listen to the CHRB and I can say this who read my threads, The CHRB is in limbo and does not know what to do, they come on hard and then back off.

We all know that California Horse Racing is in the crapper, we read reports from other people who write a hell a lot better then me. With all of us complaining, Nothing is done. We need customer support, we need Hana to get to the meeting and say something to enhance customer support, We need the track change to a natural dirt track. We need to help the people who work in the back ground. We need to support everyone who works there.

All I heard today was nothing and more nothing, No plan, nothing from either side.

Now give me a break, what I see is this, new people coming on board, forget it, old hard core players who play for fun will stay, What I see is more short fields, what I see is more jockey races, What I see is the race surface saying for another year, what I see is horsemen crying for more, what I see is management could care less about their fan base, what I see is the Great Race Place going to the Worst Race Place.

Polick reports, Bloodhorse , The DRF and other people write and write and nothing happens, What I see is this, unless their is a revolution in California, nothing will happen in years, until the whole damn thing shuts down when the old fans die off, Then nobody is left except owners and trainers betting against themselves.

If we all ignore California and let the handle go down to nothing, then some thing will happen, It will send a message to the owner and it will say

Don't tread on me.

Lester