PDA

View Full Version : "Here… Let me get that for you."

xfile
06-22-2010, 07:46 PM
This looks like a courtroom or something. What could possibly be the explanation here? "Here… Let me get that for you." Did this man get banned from this place? :D
http://www.fullcardreports.com/images208/119438342.jpg

CryingForTheHorses
06-22-2010, 08:48 PM
Looks like he may have lost his contact lens

Grits
06-22-2010, 09:25 PM
Maybe its the need to keep your website name before the members here, Xfile, its difficult to tell given a lot of this stuff is useless.

One doesn't have to ask you to elevate women, not in any way. But one also doesn't have to be supportive of the way in which you choose to feature us. This isn't a men's only club that you're attempting to appeal to, and this kind of posting isn't often seen here at PA. Your lack of respect is more than obvious.

You need to find something else to do with your time. May I suggest you try starting with your wife--maybe she can direct your attention elsewhere.:ThmbDown:

Tom
06-22-2010, 10:39 PM
Looks like he may have lost his contact lens

Here's looking at YOU, kid.

DJofSD
06-22-2010, 10:42 PM
Some one yelled "it's a bust" and he's just confirming it.

PaceAdvantage
06-23-2010, 06:48 AM
Maybe its the need to keep your website name before the members here, Xfile, its difficult to tell given a lot of this stuff is useless.

One doesn't have to ask you to elevate women, not in any way. But one also doesn't have to be supportive of the way in which you choose to feature us. This isn't a men's only club that you're attempting to appeal to, and this kind of posting isn't often seen here at PA. Your lack of respect is more than obvious.

You need to find something else to do with your time. May I suggest you try starting with your wife--maybe she can direct your attention elsewhere.:ThmbDown:I'm glad someone said it...your first paragraph is spot on...