PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else excited to see France go down in flames?

Zippy Chippy
06-22-2010, 10:50 AM
Im only a soccer fan during the world cup but im really enjoying watching France implode. Down 2-0 first half to SA

Bettowin
06-22-2010, 11:44 AM
I thought Havret was going to win the US Open. That would have been tough to take:)

DJofSD
06-22-2010, 11:56 AM
Le Bleu should hang their collective heads in same. Mexico advances while the 1998 WC winners are still looking for the *sses with both hands and still can't find it.

Congrats to RSA -- and don't give up on Ernie yet!

Zippy Chippy
06-22-2010, 05:45 PM
I thought Havret was going to win the US Open. That would have been tough to take:)

FOr some reason i was rooting for him

TJDave
06-22-2010, 07:58 PM
Im only a soccer fan during the world cup but im really enjoying watching France implode. Down 2-0 first half to SA

Not at the expense of Mexico advancing. ;)

I had France at long odds winning the last cup and made out like a bandit. So I still have fond memories of the frogs.

But I live in Mexico and the fans are rabid dogs. I secretly hope they lose...the sooner the better. :D

horses4courses
06-22-2010, 08:05 PM
I'm not one to believe in karma, but those French cheats deserved all the bad luck there was to have.........they cheated their way to South Africa.

Mexico don't look like much....unlikely that they will make the last 8.
If they do, there will be "no mas" after that!

Rookies
06-22-2010, 08:20 PM
I'm not one to believe in karma, but those French cheats deserved all the bad luck there was to have.........they cheated their way to South Africa.

DAMN... always happy to see the French go down in anything... but how quickly we forget ! http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb748z_france-v-ireland-republic_sport

Of all people, I did! The 'Hand of Frog' ousting THE most favoured nation with their cheating.

Good riddance!