PDA

View Full Version : Obama, Kyle, and lawyers

kenwoodall2
06-21-2010, 06:20 PM
On border security and reform- There was obviously just one or two words that changes the meaning of some statement. Obama is a lawyer as is Kyle, they should say things exactly right. Isn't there recordings of everything?

boxcar
06-21-2010, 06:47 PM
On border security and reform- There was obviously just one or two words that changes the meaning of some statement. Obama is a lawyer as is Kyle, they should say things exactly right. Isn't there recordings of everything?

I lean toward Kyle's version because the Dem's policy on the "undocumented workers" problems is that there MUST be comprehensive immigration in order to secure our borders. Don't ask me what the connection is -- because there isn't really any between amnesty and enforcement of current immigration laws. But be that as it may...this is the official stance of the Dems. So, what Kyle said doesn't contradict the libs' twisted thinking thinking at all on this issue.

Boxcar

kenwoodall2
06-21-2010, 09:10 PM
There is world of difference in "borders will not be secured without comprehensive immigration reform"; Whether you mean it is not possible or that your refuse to do so.

Tom
06-21-2010, 10:24 PM
More than a lawyer, Obama is a liar.

There is also no evidence whatsoever that he has even tried to secure the borders.

prospector
06-22-2010, 12:07 AM
obama SAID he'll send 1200 guard troops...where are they..they need 5,000..more lip service...
down here we need action..give us action before we take our own..you should hear the talk at the va center..still plenty of functional warriors left..
for the record..i don't like kyl..but i believe him..

bigmack
06-22-2010, 12:26 AM
What's this day?

Lou Dobbs doesn't rule out a PresRun on Hannity - And looks like Timmy from Lassie with that 65 year old blond hair.

BO & J.Kyl getting into a who's telling the truth contest? :lol:

Like Kyl would lie in front of a room full of septuagenarians in AZ.

Word against word I'd take this to trial. And I haven't a clue anything about jurisprudence. :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ppmdvXsMBE