PDA

View Full Version : Spot Selection for 6/20 Race 9 Belmont

letswastemoney
06-20-2010, 02:39 PM
I feel General Maximus will have things his own way here. Note he was good enough to defeat Afleet Express in a maiden race. The time off has helped him and so has the trainer switch.

Underneath in the second slot I would use Raynick's Jet and Friend or Foe..and I'd use a small wager with Ibboyee in the second slot as a saver.

lamboguy
06-20-2010, 03:53 PM
I feel General Maximus will have things his own way here. Note he was good enough to defeat Afleet Express in a maiden race. The time off has helped him and so has the trainer switch.

Underneath in the second slot I would use Raynick's Jet and Friend or Foe..and I'd use a small wager with Ibboyee in the second slot as a saver.nice horse and there is a nice story behind him too. something like the horse wasn't that good,and joe imperio got the horse for money owed to him. my partner had the horse in ocala

letswastemoney
06-20-2010, 06:06 PM
nice horse and there is a nice story behind him too. something like the horse wasn't that good,and joe imperio got the horse for money owed to him. my partner had the horse in ocala
Hmmm...well Friend or Foe beat General Maximus fair and square. Why did they take the horse from Imperio and put him in Terranova's barn anyway?

lamboguy
06-20-2010, 06:34 PM
Hmmm...well Friend or Foe beat General Maximus fair and square. Why did they take the horse from Imperio and put him in Terranova's barn anyway?
joe imperio still owns the horse, terranova is good. imperio doesn't have many horses to train, so he gave them to terranova