PDA

View Full Version : Zenyatta - On Tape

bigmack
06-19-2010, 02:55 AM
I convinced some kid to put together a compilation of all 17 chronologically. Turns out she enjoyed doing what she did. She hopes you do as well.

Also turns out she's my brothers kid. Her name is Kelly.

Enjoy.

PyD0MPFLy50

comet52
06-19-2010, 03:08 AM
:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

broadreach
06-19-2010, 03:09 AM
Great compilation!

JustRalph
06-19-2010, 03:16 AM
Some Great race calls in there..........too...........

PurplePower
06-19-2010, 03:20 AM
I convinced some kid to put together a compilation of all 17 chronologically. Turns out she enjoyed doing what she did. She hopes you do as well.

Tell Kelly she did a great job. Thanks for convincing her to do it.

bigmack
06-19-2010, 03:23 AM
Next I'll have her brother put together a RA compilation and we can discuss.

And discuss.

And discuss.

:cool:

PaceAdvantage
06-19-2010, 03:25 AM
Nice job! I particularly liked the very end where she had Vic's call continue in the background while the final 'Zenyatta' name on black screen is shown...nice touch...

thaskalos
06-19-2010, 04:54 AM
"Zenyatta, with condescending ease...":ThmbUp:

trackrat59
06-19-2010, 07:26 AM
Next I'll have her brother put together a RA compilation and we can discuss.

And discuss.

And discuss.

:cool:

:lol:

Please tell Kelly thanks. This was very cool. :ThmbUp:

DJofSD
06-19-2010, 07:41 AM
Will the DMR surface bring the string of wins to an end?

098poi
06-19-2010, 09:22 AM
Thanks for posting that. I am so struck by her physical presence. She is so much larger than the other horses. She looks like an adult racing against teenagers.

Grits
06-19-2010, 09:24 AM
Thanks, Mack. And thank your niece. She has a career in film editing . . . . good work!!

lamboguy
06-19-2010, 09:38 AM
i can watch that tape every day for the rest of my life, just like ZENYATTA gets better and better every race, watching this tape does too! thanks for the share, it is really breathtaking to watch perfection.

Tom
06-19-2010, 10:26 AM
Nicely done....:ThmbUp:

lamboguy
06-19-2010, 12:07 PM
i wanted to add one thing. when you have a horse like ZENYATTA, and the horse is holding up good, you want to run her not retire her.

the team that pulls the strings with he are are top notch. we all have to be happy for them, and greatful for what they have done for this sport.

5k-claim
06-19-2010, 12:12 PM
Not only is this a fantastic edit job that I will watch many times, for sure...

In this compilation the big mare is allowed to contribute on her own behalf the single most eloquent statement yet seen in a Zenyatta thread. And I am not even sure how many words she knows.

Bravo!

cpitt84
06-19-2010, 12:51 PM
grrrrreat video!!

bigmack
06-19-2010, 01:50 PM
Many thanks from the squirt for your accolades. She appreciates it all. Particularly PA's nod to the title edit at the end. We debated that, it was her call and it worked well.

Again, Gracias.

ArlJim78
06-19-2010, 02:14 PM
good job Kelly, and thanks for posting it BM. very well done.

that one's a keeper.

WinterTriangle
06-19-2010, 02:18 PM
I daresay Kelly has some fans.:)

Yes, I would love to see a similar compilation on Rachel Alexandra, as well as compilations on some other horses.

Very enjoyable!

bigmack
06-19-2010, 02:30 PM
Yes, I would love to see a similar compilation on Rachel Alexandra,
Consider it done. The only one she's missing is KEE 10/17/08 Allowance. Anybody?

5k-claim
06-19-2010, 05:53 PM
I daresay Kelly has some fans.:)

Yes, I would love to see a similar compilation on Rachel Alexandra, as well as compilations on some other horses.

I think Kelly's Rachel Alexandra compilation is going to be absolutely fantastic. A chance to fall in love all over again.

No wonder the "Great Race Videos" thread is a sticky at the very top of the list. It really is the first place to stop, as these great horses have a knack for being able to speak for themselves. I have no doubt that 30 years from now horses like Z and RA will still be thrilling people with their videos- long after all of our comments and opinions have been indexed, stored and then forgotten about.

SPECIAL NOTE TO YOU, YOUNG READER FROM THE YEAR 2040.: Yes, this filly and mare were as exciting to watch in person as they appear in their videos. And yes, we really were able to appreciate both of them while we had them. And yes, it is kinda creepy that I am now speaking to you from the grave. Now, stop spending time reading these old archived messages and do something fun with your friends. Like maybe a jet-pack race.

tbwinner
06-20-2010, 02:45 AM
Such a great video compilation.

I love the announcer in her 5th race:
"How do you describe perfection? why try? lets just sit back and let her run!" :)

Nets
06-20-2010, 12:54 PM
Thank you so much. Astonishing horse, wonderful editing.

Gary

KirisClown
06-20-2010, 01:46 PM
Consider it done. The only one she's missing is KEE 10/17/08 Allowance. Anybody?

I put it on mediafire for you to download.. http://www.mediafire.com/?xmxmmtudd0z

DJofSD
06-20-2010, 02:11 PM
I've never loaded any videos onto my iPod Classic. I now want to do that with the Z and, when available, RA videos. Any one done that?

I found this link: http://www.labnol.org/internet/favorites/transfer-youtube-videos-to-ipod-with-real-player-11/691/ . Any comments before I go off the deep end?

Any other suggestions/tutorials appreciated.

bigmack
06-20-2010, 03:27 PM
I put it on mediafire for you to download.. http://www.mediafire.com/?xmxmmtudd0z
Mighty kind Jim. Thanks. :ThmbUp:

I found this link: http://www.labnol.org/internet/favorites/transfer-youtube-videos-to-ipod-with-real-player-11/691/ . Any comments before I go off the deep end?

Any other suggestions/tutorials appreciated.
That looks fairly straightforward. No shortage of ways to do it. Give that a whirl.

joanied
06-20-2010, 09:16 PM
Oh, thanks so much for this video masterpiece:ThmbUp: you have one very talented niece...may I ask how old she is? I could not have done that...love the race call still going when it was over and Zenyatta's name came up...I got to admit, from the 3rd race on, I sat here with tears running down my face and a silly smile on my lips...
Un-be-leivable, Zenyatta:jump:
(gotta go blow my nose now:) )

Cardus
06-20-2010, 09:50 PM
Oh, thanks so much for this video masterpiece:ThmbUp: you have one very talented niece...may I ask how old she is? I could not have done that...love the race call still going when it was over and Zenyatta's name came up...I got to admit, from the 3rd race on, I sat here with tears running down my face and a silly smile on my lips...
Un-be-leivable, Zenyatta:jump:
(gotta go blow my nose now:) )

This is a priceless image.

Cardus
06-20-2010, 10:05 PM
I think Kelly's Rachel Alexandra compilation is going to be absolutely fantastic. A chance to fall in love all over again.

No wonder the "Great Race Videos" thread is a sticky at the very top of the list. It really is the first place to stop, as these great horses have a knack for being able to speak for themselves. I have no doubt that 30 years from now horses like Z and RA will still be thrilling people with their videos- long after all of our comments and opinions have been indexed, stored and then forgotten about.

SPECIAL NOTE TO YOU, YOUNG READER FROM THE YEAR 2040.: Yes, this filly and mare were as exciting to watch in person as they appear in their videos. And yes, we really were able to appreciate both of them while we had them. And yes, it is kinda creepy that I am now speaking to you from the grave. Now, stop spending time reading these old archived messages and do something fun with your friends. Like maybe a jet-pack race.

Agree on the creepy part.

Disagree on this message being archived.

Cratos
06-21-2010, 04:56 PM

Enjoy.

PyD0MPFLy50

A very commendable job by your niece; Equibase and the DRF should seek out her talent; it might improve their products.

Audioslavery
06-22-2010, 06:47 AM
I just love her last race in the Vanity, I wish Vic called all of her races!

carlonr
06-22-2010, 09:24 PM
:eek: Oh my God! Rachael on a synthetic track! :eek:

bigmack
06-23-2010, 11:28 PM
may I ask how old she is?

I've been thankin'. I been thankin' real hard 'bout a highlight reel that would come close to that theatah'.

Other kid wants to 'up' her vid. Suggestions welcome.

Thanks for yer support.

http://www.mattfig.com/BartlesJames.jpg

DeanT
06-23-2010, 11:46 PM
Top Ten stretch calls?

Top Ten neck and neck battles?

Top Ten blowout victories (if Secretariat is not #1 we are gonna have to give her a talking to :))

KingChas
06-24-2010, 12:01 AM
That was sweet BigMack,thank her.
Zenyattas best looking races were on the dirt at OP.
Ginger Punch & Just Jenda are no slouch's either. ;)

bigmack
06-24-2010, 01:43 AM
Top Ten stretch calls?
Career highlight reels that would unravel with equal to yet more umph.