PDA

View Full Version : Paragallo gets out on bail.........

JustRalph
06-18-2010, 02:35 AM
http://www.fox23news.com/news/local/story/Only-on-FOX-Convicted-horse-abuser-talks/BjmgERN0CkWV5P9OAz7vjQ.cspx

Convicted horse abuser Ernie Paragallo is free on $10,000 bail.

Less than one month after a Greene County judge sentenced Paragallo to two years in prison for overdriving, torturing, and injuring nearly 200 horses, the Long Island man walked out of Greene County Jail.

FOX23 News was the only television station there when Paragallo walked free just after 5:00 p.m. on Thursday.

He is maintaining his innocence.

"Were there some horses that were skinny?" Paragallo asks. "Yes, absolutely... but you'll have that in any major farm."

Paragallo was convicted in March. In May, a judge sentenced him to the maximum sentence of two years in prison.

On Thursday an appellate court judge ruled that he can be released on bail while he appeals his convictions.

"I didn't knowingly mistreat anything," said Paragallo.

more at the link

thaskalos
06-18-2010, 02:45 AM
What a poor excuse for a human being...

joanied
06-18-2010, 09:40 AM
I was just going to post this news... thanks for posting his quote, JustRalph...is this man in denial or just plain stupid...has he ever been to other farms...do other farms also have horses loaded with lice...unbeleivable! The only other farms that have horses in the same condition as his were are farms that should also be shut down...and even if that were true, do two wrongs make a right? If there are skinny horses elsewhere, does that mean it's OK for him to starve his horses?
This man has no backbone....he's as chicken $hit as they come...he can toss his BS out there all he wants...the proof is in the pudding, Ernie...enjoy your time out on bail, because your appeal will fall short...those two years are waiting for you!

kenwoodall2
06-18-2010, 11:01 AM
What a poor excuse for a human being...
I'm not a horseman, but I have never seen a skinny healthy runner or ex-runner, and I heard skinny is only OK in the legs!

westny
06-18-2010, 11:26 AM
Paragallo is a "garden variety" sociopath.

There are varying degrees of this mental disorder.
Sociopaths are NEVER guilty of anything and never take responsibility for their actions. They have no conscience. They don't have the emotion of guilt. 99% of serial killers are sociopaths.

Siciopaths get by by mimicing normal human emothions...like actors reading lines. Paragallo will contend FOREVER he is "innocent" of any crimes.
He has no real emotions...only pretends to be human.