PDA

View Full Version : Mike Smith on my radio show today!!

craigbraddick
06-17-2010, 01:11 PM
MY radio show "Horseplay" ay 4pm MST on castlerockradio.com today features Zenyatta's jockey, Mike Smith. Please feel free to ask any questions on this thread and I will be happy to ask Mike those questions.

Also you can listen at the website above and join our interactive chat room during the show itself!

Thanks

Craig

carlonr
06-17-2010, 01:57 PM
MY radio show "Horseplay" ay 4pm MST on castlerockradio.com today features Zenyatta's jockey, Mike Smith. Please feel free to ask any questions on this thread and I will be happy to ask Mike those questions.

Also you can listen at the website above and join our interactive chat room during the show itself!

Thanks

Craig

Previously, Mike had suggested that Zenyatta still has another unused gear. Does he still feel that way after Sunday's race?

the little guy
06-17-2010, 02:15 PM
If you yell at him I bet you can get your own thread here.

Cardus
06-17-2010, 02:17 PM
And since you post here, Craig, you'll have unending support, regardless of your behavior.

the little guy
06-17-2010, 02:20 PM
And since you post here, Craig, you'll have unending support, regardless of your behavior.

As are all the true bigshots that deign to visit the little people.

5k-claim
06-17-2010, 02:41 PM
Hi Craig,

I guess you could ask his opinion on what role synthetics vs. dirt has played in making her career.

Or his subjective opinion on the surfaces in general, not specific to Z.

craigbraddick
06-17-2010, 03:12 PM
As are all the true bigshots that deign to visit the little people.

The Little Guy: There are many things I can claim to be and many other things people claim that I am but a bigshot I can assure you is not one of them!

Craig

Stillriledup
06-17-2010, 03:26 PM
Mike seems like a cautious guy in what he says, it doesnt seem like you're going to get anything 'good' out of him. Good luck getting him to create great radio.

letswastemoney
06-17-2010, 03:58 PM
Ask how things are going with Chantel.

onefast99
06-17-2010, 04:51 PM
Why not ask him how come he didn't follow Garrett back to the eastcoast specifically Monmouth Park. With good purses and full fields he would have 8 or 9 mounts a day. He could spend a few days up in Toronto with Chantel and maybe ride there on Wednesday nights.

joanied
06-17-2010, 09:33 PM
Sorry I missed this thread...I would have liked for you to ask him just exactly how it feels to ride a mare like Zenyatta. I'd have a few other questions, but I doubt he'll answer anything specific concerning the rest of her races this year.

Thanks for asking us for some questions for him...that's a nice thing for you to do:ThmbUp:

carlonr
06-18-2010, 01:28 AM
Do you have this show archived anywhere. I was not able to free up my schedule today to listen to it.

craigbraddick
06-18-2010, 01:39 AM
Go to castlerockradio.com and look under show archives. Show is called "Horseplay."

Thanks

Craig

kenwoodall2
06-18-2010, 11:31 AM
DOn'y worry, all this viciousness is all in good fun because we like you and Mike!
Buy the way, did you ask him if was his lifelong dream to become a SUBSITUTE Grade I rider?LOL!!