PDA

View Full Version : What the H*ll is up with PTC

csmith
06-16-2010, 04:51 PM
I made a $35 bet on the winnewr in the 9th race at Suffolk. My horse won and paid $13.20 to win.. When I went to check on PTC I saw my bet was not sent..It was in the Queu but was not sent..The problem was on their end..I queu bets almost everyday so its not it is anything new to me..If they don't make it right I am not doing business with them anymore. I just felt like I had to blow off a little steam..

JustRalph
06-16-2010, 05:12 PM
Amtote was down for all ADW's..........I started a thread about it

csmith
06-16-2010, 05:16 PM
I must make an apology.. Seems like everything was screwed up for a while and it appears PTC was not at fault..Dwayne (from PTC ) emailed me with his cell phone number and asked me to call him. I did and he was very sorry but explained to me it was not the fault of PTC..I sorry I leaped before I looked.. To all I am very sorry

Cliff

horses4courses
06-16-2010, 05:45 PM
I'm sure nobody expects an apology for that, Cliff.
We've all been there....frustrating as all get out. :bang:

First time I've seen you on here at PA. How have you been?
I used to know you on ************.com - I was "Nijinsky" there.

Anyway, good to see you around.

Better luck down the road!

horses4courses
06-16-2010, 05:48 PM
I'm sure nobody expects an apology for that, Cliff.
We've all been there....frustrating as all get out. :bang:

First time I've seen you on here at PA. How have you been?
I used to know you on ************.com - I was "Nijinsky" there.

Anyway, good to see you around.

Better luck down the road!

Oh yeah. The ole bleep out......lol
If they only knew the sorry state that site is on - no need to bleep it. :)

csmith
06-16-2010, 05:52 PM
Hey Paul, good to hear from ya..I have been a member of this board for years, I just don't post much..Usually to busy. I was completely in the wrong on the entire situation with PTC..I just got wrong info, even from the charts at Twinspire..I feel like a jerk now..By the way send me an e-mail when you have time

Cliff

mannyberrios
06-16-2010, 06:01 PM
Hey Cliff, It is real good to see you here. I wish you would drop by more often.:1:

PaceAdvantage
06-17-2010, 02:51 AM
Oh yeah. The ole bleep out......lol
If they only knew the sorry state that site is on - no need to bleep it. :)I don't bleep out many sites...in fact, I think that one is one of a grand total of three all time.