PDA

View Full Version : Tote Down In New York?

PhantomOnTour
06-16-2010, 04:25 PM
Could not bet R7 at Belmont thru my TwinSpires account and, according to them, the tote is down in NY. Anyone else have trouble betting R7?
TwinSpires wagering page still shows 7mtp for R7 and hasn't shown results even though NYRA has posted the payoffs for R7...hmmmm.

westny
06-16-2010, 08:17 PM
Could not bet R7 at Belmont thru my TwinSpires account and, according to them, the tote is down in NY. Anyone else have trouble betting R7?
TwinSpires wagering page still shows 7mtp for R7 and hasn't shown results even though NYRA has posted the payoffs for R7...hmmmm.

I was at my local OTB. There was nothing wrong with the NY tote...or anything at NY. However, I could not make a wager through "BAD BET" either voice or TT service. When I got home and called CS they said the service at thrir third party provider was OTL. No reason why.

I bet at TwinSpires with no problem placing a wager...but did not get credit for 2 winning wagers. When I called Twinspires CS, Chis said, "Amtote was down. Same thing that happened Derby Day. CS rep said winning wagers would be "matched against the back-up wager tracking system for credit tomorrow.

As usual, thse ADW don't get the connection between wagering and handle. How can both services allow the SAME CRAPPY third party system to control their internet/phone wagering systems? What ever they think they saved putting "all their wagering eggs in one basket" was negated by the money losses.

I used NYRAONE today...and that ADW service never has a problem.
I have been a "BadBet" customer since 2001 and Twinspires since 2002.