PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC Trashes Obama's Address: Compared To Carter, "I Don't Sense Executive Command"

andymays
06-15-2010, 09:16 PM
Hell may have frozen over. Between these guys knocking him and people like Maureen Dowd knocking him it just might be over for the mighty O.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RealClearPolitics - Video - MSNBC Trashes Obama's Address: Compared To Carter, "I Don't Sense Executive Command"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/06/15/msnbc_trashes_obamas_address_compared_to_carter_i_ dont_sense_executive_command.html

Excerpt:

Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann and Howard Fineman react to President Obama's Oval Office Address on the oil spill. Here are the highlights of what the trio said:

Olbermann: "It was a great speech if you were on another planet for the last 57 days."

Matthews compared Obama to Carter.

For the rest go to:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/06/15/msnbc_trashes_obamas_address_compared_to_carter_i_ dont_sense_executive_command.html

Tom
06-15-2010, 09:20 PM
The Tingler turns on his man-love?:lol:
Bathtub boy found tarballs in his bathtub and that explains him.

Pretty bad when even the MSNBC boys see through you!:lol::lol::lol:

andymays
06-15-2010, 09:24 PM
The Tingler turns on his man-love?:lol:
Bathtub boy found tarballs in his bathtub and that explains him.

Pretty bad when even the MSNBC boys see through you!:lol::lol::lol:

It's hard to believe this is happening. :eek:

When these guys have had enough of him you know he's in bad shape.

The lack of experience and substance is finally obvious to everyone. When is Hillary gonna resign and go on 60 minutes and tell everyone "I told you so"?

JustRalph
06-15-2010, 09:29 PM
It's hard to believe this is happening. :eek:

When these guys have had enough of him you know he's in bad shape.

The lack of experience and substance is finally obvious to everyone. When is Hillary gonna resign and go on 60 minutes and tell everyone "I told you so"?

Andy, I was just about to post this.... amazing that the Tingle going up Mathews leg has turned into a steady stream down his leg......... :lol:

ArlJim78
06-15-2010, 09:35 PM
MSNBC just announced that they are giving Lawrence "throbbing vein" O'Donnell his own show at 10PM.

So now they will have a full five hours of live insanity.
Sgt. Schultz, the tingler, bathtub boy, madcow, and throbbing vein.

andymays
06-15-2010, 09:35 PM
Andy, I was just about to post this.... amazing that the Tingle going up Mathews leg has turned into a steady stream down his leg......... :lol:

It is amazing. And funny. :lol:

It's a shame it took these guys this long to open their eyes.

ElKabong
06-16-2010, 12:36 AM
while it's nice to see them knock MAO-bama for his lack of competence, the media will be on his side once again about jan of 2012....we all know it'll happen. The media right now is embarrassed (just as sec and hcap are by not showing up very often recently), has to vent a bit....but no worries, they'll demonize the repub candidates the way they did palin & MAO-bama will once again be their answer to all problems that W brought on....

PaceAdvantage
06-16-2010, 12:39 AM
It's interesting that despite the efforts of the press to marginalize Palin, she has been very effective in campaigning for certain individuals, individuals who welcome her support. I don't agree with all the candidates she endorses, but I find it interesting that her power in that area hasn't waned one bit, despite the non-stop efforts by the collective media to flush her down the toilet.

Sericm
06-16-2010, 03:48 AM
When the New York Times and the crew on MSNBC trash you on the same day, you know your having a bad day!

fast4522
06-16-2010, 06:30 AM
Feel the love.

Black Ruby
06-16-2010, 07:40 AM
It's interesting that despite the efforts of the press to marginalize Palin, she has been very effective in campaigning for certain individuals, individuals who welcome her support. I don't agree with all the candidates she endorses, but I find it interesting that her power in that area hasn't waned one bit, despite the non-stop efforts by the collective media to flush her down the toilet.

Seems to me that if you think the American people are stupid and gullible for voting for Obama (among others), you would expect them to follow Palin's recommendations.

PhantomOnTour
06-16-2010, 10:12 AM
Surprising thing for me is that Obama used the favorite line of W....
"make no mistake about it..."
Uh oh.

kenwoodall2
06-16-2010, 01:14 PM
Feel the love.
I think that is a phoney picture! That is from Hawaii during 1964 race riots!Didn't I see Chris Mattew in the movie "MIB"? I forgot which planet he was from!LOL!!

ArlJim78
06-16-2010, 04:44 PM
One year ago, if someone would have made those same charges against Obama that Olbermann and Matthews did last night, those two would have labeled that person as a racist. Now they freely talk about Obama's inexperience and lack of leadership.

Did they become racist, or are they merely frauds who have now realized that nobody is buying the Obama as messiah narrative anymore?

TJDave
06-16-2010, 05:52 PM
Seems to me that if you think the American people are stupid and gullible for voting for Obama (among others), you would expect them to follow Palin's recommendations.

Fall down funny. :lol:

I saw where Fiorina welcomed Palin's support in the primary. Doubt that will carry forward in the general, though.

JustRalph
06-16-2010, 05:58 PM
One year ago, if someone would have made those same charges against Obama that Olbermann and Matthews did last night, those two would have labeled that person as a racist. Now they freely talk about Obama's inexperience and lack of leadership.

Did they become racist, or are they merely frauds who have now realized that nobody is buying the Obama as messiah narrative anymore?

Nice......... great point!

jognlope
06-16-2010, 06:20 PM
I just wish Andrea Mitchell would take a vacation. So smug with her little sneak in sarcasms, "they are saying Obama is good at speechs but not at running the country." She said it, Andrea. "They" who is they, Andrea? I don't trust her anymore.

bigmack
06-16-2010, 06:33 PM
She said it, Andrea. "They" who is they, Andrea? I don't trust her anymore.
Shocking! If we can't trust Andrea who can we trust?

Tom
06-16-2010, 07:13 PM

How do you make that leap of faith?
The two are nothing alike, so thinking one is dumb would likely mean you respect the other. Recent history shows when Sara speaks, people listen.

And when Obama speaks, people laugh, cry, shout, complain........

Mike at A+
06-16-2010, 07:28 PM
Tom, your home town is Finger Lakes territory, right? Since we're in Saratoga for a full week I'm thinking about a dark day trip to FL because I've never been there. Worth the drive?