PDA

View Full Version : Tina Brown is showing symptoms

JustRalph
06-15-2010, 06:54 PM
Tina is getting a little touchy lately. She is taking the Sarah Palin popularity very personally. She is so jealous it is killing her. She has now started attacking people for being fat and still blaming everything on GW.

I am a news junkie so I have been reading Tina for years. But I am starting to enjoy this more every damn day. :ThmbUp:

She is screaming about Crony-ism like it never happens in Dem Administrations. She thought she was behind a Savior, the chosen one. It's starting to show. This is a symptom on the left. The full on disease is blossoming before their very eyes. The problem is the Cancer they inflict upon America is one that all of us have to suffer. Sit back and watch as they start tearing each other apart as the Chosen One falls on his face.

From the Article:

Tina Brown is the founder and editor-in-chief of The Daily Beast. She is the author of the 2007 New York Times best seller The Diana Chronicles. Brown is the former editor of Tatler, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker, and Talk magazines and host of CNBC's Topic A with Tina Brown.

From the link:
Obama has once again been browbeaten into showing he cares with a big speech Tuesday, but we all know by now he can't play chief therapist with any conviction. It's time to start focusing on raw politics.
President Obama is now on a TV binge to show that he is aggressively on top of the oil spill crisis. Today he’s in the Gulf again. Tomorrow night he’s doing a primetime Oval Office address to the nation, his first. It’s his pattern to hang back from doing media until there’s nothing on but commentators and cable shouters demanding that he show us he cares.

Then, as the audience does a slow clap, he trounces the critics with a charismatic big speech.

That’s how it’s supposed to work, anyway. Tomorrow he’s announcing something concrete—an escrow account out of BP to get the cash to all the Gulf workers whose livelihoods have been trashed. But will this be deemed leaderly enough to assuage the angst among his supporters that the oil gushing into the Gulf is seeping away like his presidential potency? Obama fans become more and more glum that he keeps flubbing the very role he was expected to be so good at: Therapist to the nation. The Great Comforter.

more here (http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-06-14/barack-obamas-gulf-spill-oval-office-speech/)

PaceAdvantage
06-15-2010, 06:56 PM
Obama fans become more and more glum that he keeps flubbing the very role he was expected to be so good at: Therapist to the nation. The Great Comforter.Am I living in the same country as this woman?

cj's dad
06-15-2010, 07:08 PM
Am I living in the same country as this woman?

Stand by - Most posties will be by any second with an explanation :lol: