PDA

View Full Version : Louie Anderson --- Too Big to Fail ???

toetoe
06-14-2010, 07:56 PM
Your humble information disseminator has learned that Las Vegas fixture Louie Anderson --- the great Louie Anderson --- the great big Louie Anderson --- will leave Excalibur, take July off, and start a run at Bonkerz (at Palace Station :ThmbDown: ) August 7.

According to Sweet Lou's people, Louie wants to get more intimate; hence the smaller venue. Possible titles for the new show, succeeding Larger Than Life at Excalibur, include:

Unfunnier Than Sarah Silverman;

The Tragic Human Condition (Based on the Comedy of Ray Romano);

I Can't Believe I Ate the Whole Thing;

Eating Las Vegas; and

I'm All Over Town.

The three favorites to replace Large Louis at Excalibur are:

Kevin "Cannonball" James;

David "Getcher Pet" Spade; and

Rosie O'Donnell, with her spanking new in-yer-face show, I Can Lick Any Woman in the House.

I'm Manny Flagrante, and this ... is Zenpee Yaher.

bigmack
06-14-2010, 09:34 PM
I'm waiting in line at a rib restaurant circa '85ish, Minneapolis 2AM. I'm alone after a grueling session with a redhead from a local salon, leaving her in a stew of 'pash' - She was hotter than Georgia asphalt. Hostess says it'll be a half an hour for me or if I wanted to join the 3 top in front of me I can get in tout suite. Big Lou, some raging queen and a TV. TV was whacked outta his/her mind. Big Lou likes the fellas, don'tcha know.

The axed me to go back to the TV's crib to down some booze. I went home and recuperated from the sizzling redhead. I always insisted she walk in front of me a couple of steps. What a can. What a waist.

toetoe
06-14-2010, 09:40 PM
Big Lou, some raging queen and a TV. TV was whacked outta his/her mind.

How was Crab Louis fixed for tranny fluid at the time ? Situation: fluid and dicey ... very dicey.

Was TAFKAP involved in this menage a ... cinq ???

bigmack
06-14-2010, 09:48 PM
How was Crab Louis fixed for tranny fluid at the time ? Situation: fluid and dicey ... very dicey.
Was TAFKAP involved in this menage a ... cinq ???
As Jim Nabors might quip, Shazzam. It's just a pleasure and pliviledge to be a witness to such art. No one touches toes.

Viva la ToeToe!

toetoe
06-14-2010, 09:56 PM
Hostess says it'll be a half an hour for me or if I wanted to join the 3 top in front of me I can get in tout suite.

So it was a foursome, eh ? I'm just sayin' ... golfwise it would be called a foursome.

Louie "borrows" his bud's putter as Izzy Belle Ajtranny asks, "Shall I pull the stick ?"

Meanwhile, back at Adam's Rib Shack:

"This hotdog is good. What's it called, again ?"
"The Barney Frank."

toetoe
06-14-2010, 09:59 PM
What a can. What a waist.

Back on the freckle farm in Manhattan, we learned:

"You eat what you can, and what you can't, you can."

Toetoe's mind --- what a waist. :faint: .

toetoe
06-14-2010, 10:02 PM
No one touches toes.

As Bryant Gumbel might disquire:

"Uh-hmm ... uh-hmm ... uh-hmm .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................... uh-hmm.

toetoe
06-14-2010, 10:05 PM
I'm waiting in line at a rib restaurant circa '85ish, Minneapolis 2AM. I'm alone after a grueling session with a redhead from a local salon, leaving her in a stew of 'pash' - She was hotter than Georgia asphalt. Hostess says it'll be a half an hour for me or if I wanted to join the 3 top in front of me I can get in tout suite. Big Lou, some raging queen and a TV. TV was whacked outta his/her mind. Big Lou likes the fellas, don'tcha know.

The axed me to go back to the TV's crib to down some booze. I went home and recuperated from the sizzling redhead. I always insisted she walk in front of me a couple of steps. What a can. What a waist.

I ask ya, folks --- can anybody make this stuff up ? It's all troo, I tell ya.

Say, how about a remake of Tran, with Large Lou in the Bruce Boxleitner role ? If anybody can lighten yer box, it's La Lou. :jump: .

bigmack
06-14-2010, 10:51 PM
Back on the freckle farm in Manhattan, we learned:
"You eat what you can, and what you can't, you can."
Toetoe's mind --- what a waist. :faint: .
Freckle farm in M'Hattan? - I'd like to have been a mole on a freckle in that corner.

The gait on this woman brought a snap to my finger.

I tell ya, it was one of the greatest gaits I've ever seen and I've seen 'em all over the wyold.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/62739xcitefun-panama-ass-8.jpg

toetoe
06-14-2010, 11:39 PM
Yikes !!! What happens when she flexes ?!? :eek: .

Mr Enberg ?

Dick: "Oh my."

PaceAdvantage
06-15-2010, 12:06 AM
Freckle farm in M'Hattan? - I'd like to have been a mole on a freckle in that corner.

The gait on this woman brought a snap to my finger.

I tell ya, it was one of the greatest gaits I've ever seen and I've seen 'em all over the wyold.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/62739xcitefun-panama-ass-8.jpgI cry bullshit on that picture...it has photoshop written all over it... :lol:

{Cue trusty BigMack tattoo pic...}

bigmack
06-15-2010, 12:57 AM
I cry bullshit on that picture...it has photoshop written all over it... :lol:
{Cue trusty BigMack tattoo pic...}
I just made a mental note - PA is a killjoy.

U know & I know & The American People know that I wouldn't post a pic with any level of doctorin'.

Feel sheepish, PA. Feel sheepish. :p

PaceAdvantage
06-16-2010, 04:46 AM
I just made a mental note - PA is a killjoy.

U know & I know & The American People know that I wouldn't post a pic with any level of doctorin'.

Feel sheepish, PA. Feel sheepish. :pCome on man...that has to be touched up (I didn't imply YOU were the toucher-upper).

Look at that picture!

Even God himself isn't that perfect...

bigmack
06-16-2010, 11:37 AM
Come on man...that has to be touched up (I didn't imply YOU were the toucher-upper).
Look at that picture!
Even God himself isn't that perfect...
Curtains! Foiled again.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://img.xcitefun.net/users/2009/05/62730,xcitefun-panama-ass-6.jpg&imgrefurl=http://forum.xcitefun.net/photoshop-crushes-dreams-t27495.html&usg=__lupOgIH553EBSfNxDJI4KTtLd4s=&h=631&w=400&sz=161&hl=en&start=1&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=j1jk_EhITfJvHM:&tbnh=137&tbnw=87&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpanama%2Bass%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26tbs %3Disch:1

I have sneaking suspicion you like to tell kids Chris Kringle is a fraud.

I'll be Bach. You be Beethoven.

toetoe
06-17-2010, 07:17 PM
Cover me, old boy. I'm swimming for the Isthmus.