PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Irishlad and Mudcat.

Suff
08-03-2003, 07:30 AM
Two PA boys shipped out for a Graded effort at DRFdowns.

The Lad and The Cat... !!!! GETTING IT DONE on DRF !!!!

Both played in King of the Hill contest. They are the Final 2 left standing after 3 rounds of single elimination

Thier the TWO finalist in Todays Final Round. One of them will be the new KING OF THE HILL at DRF.

Both are great Guys... Hard to root for either as I'm friendly with both.

Congratulations Guys. GO PA!!!

Suff
08-03-2003, 07:40 AM
and also.... we blew a tire at the end of the AAC contest as our Score keeper was preparing to be deployed to Iraq and did'nt do the final Tally's. and our winner went unnoticed.

It was a 10 length win by Fastracehorse .

He beat 30 or so PA players in the Anywhere , Anytime Challenge.

Congratulations fffast. Good work.

freeneasy
08-03-2003, 11:50 AM
thats right we got the hammer right here
now go to your corners and come out fighting, kicking, scratching, and why not, a few hits below the belt, alls fair between a mudcat and an irishman. congratulations guys. big day. go get em.

Fastracehorse
08-03-2003, 12:40 PM
There has been a lot of strife at DRF these days - Dow Morris decided not to score me in the KOTH.

That is I entered, but he would not recognize me- he said he was trying to teach me a lesson.

Oh do I miss Jack.

He also won't recognize Belkis as the current King.

Dow Morris makes up rules as he goes along.

fffastt

:confused: :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;)

Amazin
08-03-2003, 12:41 PM
Suff:

They don't necessarily have good sportmanship over there do they?Here's a quote from Belkis3

The two finalist are a freaking joke i would have been barred from wagering thats how much i would have been a lock.As for as Dow i still havent see his capping skills and probaly never will.So far at Saratoga i have hit 3 of my first 6 picks....uumm.Dow you moron when will you learn this whole forum wants to see mme you a-hole not these cheap run down half #### cappers in this final.The forum wants the King .......go run and hide you pussy along with your followers eventually someone will have to face me.The crown is still on my head until someone knocks me off.The king has spoken

Makes this board look good.

Fastracehorse
08-03-2003, 12:44 PM
Your right - there are even worse examples than that.

But rightfully so, Belkis3 is the current King - but he is being snubbed because the scorer deosn't like him.

Dow Morris is the real perpetrator - he also forced our previous scorer to leave because he was mad he wasn't picked for Team DRF.

fffastt

Amazin
08-03-2003, 12:51 PM
Fast says:"Belkis3 is the current King - but he is being snubbed because the scorer deosn't like him."

Gee,I wonder what ever gives him that impression.

But seriously guys like him must turn away alot of potential players and not know it.

Derek2U
08-03-2003, 12:53 PM
What room is this? I would like 2 check it. And why is that
guy bein a dick?

Fastracehorse
08-03-2003, 12:56 PM
Why would that turn away competitors though??

I would be more than happy to compete vs. anyone - I would just bring it on baby.

Yah, Belkis is a bit awkward - but so what - he's good competition.

It's when people start causing strife because they simply don't like someone - that is terrible.

fffastt

Amazin
08-03-2003, 01:01 PM
Derek

Go to drf.com Then at the top click"interact".Then you log in .Then you go to"post your piks contest forum"

Fast:

You answered your own question.Who wants to play something fun if it's going to turn into an ego slinging match

Suff
08-03-2003, 01:06 PM
don't BRING that DRF shit here or on this thread?? come on...

Two guys who are regulars here are 1 and 2.... thats all.. Good for them.

Forget all that nonsense.

Its really bad taste to take a Thread saying congratulations to two guys who've done well and add all this BULLSHIT..

Please use discretion.....what purpose does it serve to cut a FLAME post from that board and post it here?

So sorry I posted this now.....

Guys.. Think....

Derek2U
08-03-2003, 01:09 PM
I just registered thanks. But no ones talking. ditto with that
Del Mar chat room. Rename chatless rooms.

Amazin
08-03-2003, 01:37 PM
Suff quote"Please use discretion.....what purpose does it serve to cut a FLAME post from that board and post it here?"

Maybe no purpose but there is a reason for it..After you posted I got curious and checked it out to see if I was interested in playing sometime.After seeing what company I might encounter,I thought otherwise and since you inadvertently linked me there it came back here.That's the connection.Do we really have to defend everything we say here?

Suff
08-03-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Amazin
Suff quote"Please use discretion.....what purpose does it serve to cut a FLAME post from that board and post it here?"

Maybe no purpose but there is a reason for it..After you posted I got curious and checked it out to see if I was interested in playing sometime.After seeing what company I might encounter,I thought otherwise and since you inadvertently linked me there it came back here.That's the connection.Do we really have to defend everything we say here?

I know exactly why you did it.... you did'nt need to explain that part.

I figured you got curious... your went over there.. You saw controversey.... your very attracted to controversey and you Jumped with out thinking. At least the No thinking part I hope. because if you thought it out ....and you thought posting it on a thread of congratulation was a Benign idea... Your not thinking clear.

Everything??? I think this might be the first or maybe 2nd time I've ever responded negatively to anything you've posted.

Suff
08-03-2003, 01:51 PM
and I'll give you the last word,,, as I am unsubscribing from this thread. But before you close the door and shut out the lights,,,

Can you at least say Congratulations or Job Well Done to Mudcat and Irish??

You must of forgot to do that when you were busy posting Flames,

Fastracehorse
08-03-2003, 01:55 PM
I'll meet you there at 12:30 Eastern.

fffastt

Amazin
08-03-2003, 08:55 PM
Actually there was a little point but no purpose to posting Belkis remark.There has been alot of bitching here about how people are posting bitchy threads. Dave S.remarked about how rational it was at "Joel"s"place.Other memebers have left saying this board can't stay on topic or it threads turn sour.You,yourself have fueled the PA flames of kicking people off this board,even if it was in jest due to the nature of their posts.

I posted Belkis remark to show the grass is NOT greener on the other side.Leave here or stay here,it doesn't matter.It's all the same.

There is no peace in this world.GET IT SUFFERINDOWNS.You can't control things.The only thing you can control is yourself.If you or anyone else on this board wants peace,you gotta look within.

Fastracehorse
08-04-2003, 02:03 AM
I formally invite you to participate in daily contests at Saratoga or Del Mar.

For the most part it is a gas.

Top 2 picks count towards doubles and p-3's - win money for top pick only. That's it - your results are totalled for you.

We are trying to tone it down over there.

fffastt

IRISHLADSTABLE
08-07-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Sufferindowns
Two PA boys shipped out for a Graded effort at DRFdowns.

The Lad and The Cat... !!!! GETTING IT DONE on DRF !!!!

Both played in King of the Hill contest. They are the Final 2 left standing after 3 rounds of single elimination

Thier the TWO finalist in Todays Final Round. One of them will be the new KING OF THE HILL at DRF.

Both are great Guys... Hard to root for either as I'm friendly with both.

Congratulations Guys. GO PA!!!

MIKE ,
THANKS , IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I MADE IT TO THE FINALS. IT CAME DOWN TO THE LAST RACE AT DELMAR .
AFTER SUFF TOLD ME ABOUT THIS BOARD I LEFT DRF TO POST HERE. I ONLY WENT BACK TO DEFEND MY TITLE FROM LAST YEARS SPRING BELMONT MEET. I HAD THE MOST WIN'S AND BEST WIN %. UPON MY RETURN I SAW SOME ULGY THINGS GOING ON.
JACK 300 WHO WAS RUNNING THE BOARD WAS GONE . HE WAS RUN OFF THE BOARD BY SOME GUY NAMED DOWMORRIS.
JACK WAS A CLASS GUY , THE BOARD HAS BECOME A JOKE .
ME, FAST AND A FEW OTHER'S HAVE DECEICED TO STAY, TO BRING THE BOARD BACK SOME RESPECTABILITY . IF YOU GET A CHANCE CHECK IT OUT

HAVE A WINNING DAY ALL

JIMMY /ILS

freeneasy
08-07-2003, 12:25 PM
was it you or mudcat. btw is the winner here automatically invited to participate in the big contest held for all the contest winners. i think it has a $100,000 first prize.