PDA

View Full Version : Zenyatta Please Mr Moss, retire the horse

Igeteven
06-13-2010, 10:26 PM
As you all know I was there today at HP, I was next to the paddock area where
Zenyatta was standing, I looked at the horse and I saw a tired horse.

I think she has had enough, I know what she did today, however, what more do you want out of a horse. She has done everything in racing one could expect out of a champion.

I know she has fans and they want to see her run, however, I would like to see a healthy horse go back, then a hurt horse go back to the farm.

I think she should go back to the farm and retire from racing.

David-LV
06-13-2010, 10:36 PM

I think she has had enough, I know what she did today, however, what more do you want out of a horse. She has done everything in racing one could expect out of a champion.

I know she has fans and they want to see her run, however, I would like to see a healthy horse go back, then a hurt horse go back to the farm.

WHAT !!!!!
_______
David-LV

Stillriledup
06-13-2010, 10:42 PM
I agree. This should be her last race. If she's all out with a perfect trip to beat St Trinians, i dont know how she's going to be able to beat Rachel or anyone decent. St Trinians is good, but she's not Rachel and she's not close to the elite males. Of course, if you keep Z away from real competition and short fields on synthetic, she'll keep winning. I don't know what her next step is, but she might need to improve to win her next start, i'm not sure she's improving.

Zenyatta To Crush
06-13-2010, 10:45 PM

Just because she looked tired, she should be retired? What about all the other tired horses out there that run 3 times as many races as Zenyatta and get more tired, no sympathy towards them?

Just because a horse looks tired, doesn't mean they've "had enough". How do you know she's had enough? Her pre-race antics, dance moves etc. indicate to me that she enjoys what she does. Plus she's only gonna run 3 more races probably...then she can relax for the rest of her life.

There is one more thing that she needs to do before retiring, and that is run in the Breeders Cup Classic on dirt. All questions will be answered and she'll have nothing more to prove and nobody will have any problems with her retiring.

PaceAdvantage
06-13-2010, 10:46 PM
This thread set to self-delete in T-minus 10 minutes...