PDA

View Full Version : Rachel wants no more?

cpitt84
06-12-2010, 03:59 PM
I saw this from a poster on a blog site:

"I don’t know. She comes to the paddock sopping wet, looking like a 10k claimer two races in a row. I hate riders throw reins to ask a horse to grab the bit.
I love her, but to me, she looks like a mare that wants no more of the game."

anyone disagree/agree?

How do you know when a horse does not want to race anymore?

BluegrassProf
06-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Ignore it. She looked just dandy.

There are obviously no requirements that a person watch horseracing before he/she gets posting priviledges. Sadly.

I'm also not sure we need another thread like this (read: some variation of "cooked"), particularly after a 10-length in-hand win, but hey, what do I know... ;)

cpitt84
06-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Yeah, it can be a bit annoying. Some people are saying "well, who did she beat anyway?" just to discount this much needed victory.

If she didn't want to win or race, she would have lost it today. But, she seemed very strong coming around that far turn and I can only hope she gets better.

BillW
06-12-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm also not sure we need another thread like this (read: some variation of "cooked"), particularly after a 10-length in-hand win, but hey, what do I know... ;)

As a moderator, I must agree ... one is better. ;)

BluegrassProf
06-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Not to bump the thread, but for reference: sadly, I couldn't make it to the track myself this PM, but word from railside is she looks happy as a clam post-race...sassy, cool as a cucumber, and plenty full o' Rachel. Tell your blog groupie to tale a hike. ;)

cpitt84
06-12-2010, 05:36 PM
alright, you guys can close the thread :cool: