PDA

View Full Version : A humble apology

joanied
06-12-2010, 10:25 AM
:blush: I want to go on record with an apology over the last triad between myself and Dahoss.
I don't know what got into me...guess I was taken aback by his comments to me and in my defence, well, I went overboard.

Pace...please except my apology, and you can bet it will not happen again...I don't like acting like that...it bothers me to lower myself that way....it's just not who I am...guess maybe we all go over board at times...my bad!

joanied
06-12-2010, 10:26 AM
This all took place in the Triple Crown section...but I am posting this here as well...

:blush: I want to go on record with an apology over the last triad between myself and Dahoss.
I don't know what got into me...guess I was taken aback by his comments to me and in my defence, well, I went overboard.

Pace...please except my apology, and you can bet it will not happen again...I don't like acting like that...it bothers me to lower myself that way....it's just not who I am...guess maybe we all go over board at times...my bad!

GaryG
06-12-2010, 10:38 AM
:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Dahoss9698
06-12-2010, 10:39 AM
Is this really necessary? In multiple sections of the board as well?

PaceAdvantage
06-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Is this really necessary? In multiple sections of the board as well?I agree. Joanied doesn't owe anyone an apology...

Dahoss9698
06-12-2010, 10:45 AM
I agree. Joanied doesn't owe anyone an apology...

Yep, I doubt your feelings were hurt much in having to close a thread.

Spalding No!
06-12-2010, 10:47 AM

Talk about Freudian slips.

Who was the third leg in all of this?

PaceAdvantage
06-12-2010, 10:50 AM
Pretty soon, folks are going to be wondering if you two have compromising photos of me...the way I continue to let you guys pile on...

Dahoss9698
06-12-2010, 10:53 AM
Pretty soon, folks are going to be wondering if you two have compromising photos of me...the way I continue to let you guys pile on...

Give them what they want then...

PaceAdvantage
06-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Who is they? "Folks?" What do they want?

Well, I think they would want the petty bullshit and the nitpicking (over stuff like triad vs. tirade for example) to come to an end...

joanied
06-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Who is they? "Folks?" What do they want?

Well, I think they would want the petty bullshit and the nitpicking (over stuff like triad vs. tirade for example) to come to an end...

Thanks, Pace...missed the 'e'...terrible thing to do.
:)

precocity
06-12-2010, 12:17 PM

every now and then we all go overboard on the Internet... :ThmbUp:

Space Monkey
06-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Not me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DJofSD
06-12-2010, 02:12 PM
joanied, I haven't read the thread but let me offer you some friendly advice: use the ignore feature.

Cardus
06-12-2010, 02:17 PM

Are you implying that you had to lower yourself to DaHoss' level?

kenwoodall2
06-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Been there, done that! Especially if I take things and every person too seriously on a sports forum!!

eastie
06-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Are you implying that you had to lower yourself to DaHoss' level?

ya figured that out huh ? you're a real pip, Edith

thaskalos
06-12-2010, 04:03 PM
This all took place in the Triple Crown section...but I am posting this here as well...

I don't know what got into me...guess I was taken aback by his comments to me and in my defence, well, I went overboard. Very noble of you to apologize like this joanied...but don't beat yourself up over this. Dahoss is an expert at getting under people's skin...;)

Cardus
06-12-2010, 04:34 PM
ya figured that out huh ? you're a real pip, Edith

Thanks for the support.

joanied
06-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Very noble of you to apologize like this joanied...but don't beat yourself up over this. Dahoss is an expert at getting under people's skin...;)

Thanks, thaskalos... It was, for me, embarassing:blush: I've already kicked myself in the butt...that's enough:)

Cardus
06-12-2010, 05:26 PM
Thanks, thaskalos... It was, for me, embarassing:blush: I've already kicked myself in the butt...that's enough:)

It's OK, Joanied.

That exchange was far from your most embarrassing posts.

toetoe
06-12-2010, 05:32 PM

Well said, joanied. :ThmbUp: .

Yours,
Jeremiad

joanied
06-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Thanks to all of you that gave me support about this...I appreciate it.
:)

jognlope
06-12-2010, 07:11 PM
It's part of the initiation process!