PDA

View Full Version : A few rocks never hurt anyone

WeirdWilly
06-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Throwing rocks is not deadly force, right? The Border Agents should just smile and wave when being pelted by rocks, because rocks can't kill!

(Warning: VERY disturbing images)

http://www.livevideo.com/video/6A89E4CC19F2456D8ED4968B137EFD71/stoning-scene-lapidation.aspx

Gotta respect those enlightened Middle Eastern cultures!

Tom
06-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Shoot them and leave the bodies there to rot.

TJDave
06-10-2010, 08:44 PM
There's much to dislike about Islamic justice but having been a robbery victim, I do appreciate how it deals with thieves. :ThmbUp:

ddog
06-10-2010, 10:05 PM
the west is soft, justice delayed is justice denied.

kill em all ,that's what gods are for.

7yo 14yo, what a relief to not have to deal with those criminals any more.

After all , if you are bad at 7 or 14 you have no chance to change.

GaryG
06-10-2010, 10:18 PM
There's much to dislike about Islamic justice but having been a robbery victim, I do appreciate how it deals with thieves. :ThmbUp:Deals pretty severely with adulterers as well....:eek:

Tom
06-10-2010, 10:42 PM
Wait until you see how they deal with innocent women and children!
If that is a religion, Old Leatherface is the Pope.

Robert Goren
06-11-2010, 12:09 AM
Deals pretty severely with adulterers as well....:eek:Oh my, they deal with them by throwing rocks at them. Maybe they were Muslims who thought the border agents were adulterers.:rolleyes:

WeirdWilly
06-11-2010, 12:48 AM
Oh my, they deal with them by throwing rocks at them. Maybe they were Muslims who thought the border agents were adulterers.:rolleyes:

People treat this rock throwing thing in Gaza and on the southern border like it is a harmless prank. Can't use "disproportionate" force - gotta fight fair! If they throw rocks, you just throw rocks back.

Protecting public safety is NOT about fighting fair. It is about preventing and/or mitigating dangerous people and situations as quickly and completely as possible.

In the case of violent young males throwing rocks in order to injure or kill, deadly force is completely warrented!