PDA

View Full Version : Romney: We need a leader, not a politician - USATODAY.com

andymays
06-10-2010, 12:13 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/2010-06-10-column10_ST_N.htm

Excerpt:

Has it come to this again? The president is meeting with his oil spill experts, he crudely tells us, so that he knows "whose ass to kick." We have become accustomed to his management style — target a scapegoat, assign blame and go on the attack. To win health care legislation, he vilified insurance executives; to escape bankruptcy law for General Motors, he demonized senior lenders; to take the focus from the excesses of government, he castigated business meetings in Las Vegas; and to deflect responsibility for the deepening and lengthening downturn, he blames Wall Street and George W. Bush. But what may make good politics does not make good leadership. And when a crisis is upon us, America wants a leader, not a politician.

ddog
06-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Dear Uncle Mitt,,,, eat s**it and die , you have already put your former state on a fast track to BK and cost controls, I don't think the US needs any more of your b.s.

You fascist shill.

P.s. - since WHEN does leadership EXCLUDE a little ass kicking when needed?
Mitt the clown. just curl up and die already , ok.

To worry about "crude" in this time , just shows how out of touch this MORON is.

If YOU Are such a great LEADER, why are YOU not down there, leading? or does it all have to be a lead from the gvt?

CLown, moron,dipshit.

These blowhards are really too much.

bigmack
06-10-2010, 01:10 PM
Dear Uncle Mitt,,,, eat s**it and die , you have already put your former state on a fast track to BK and cost controls, I don't think the US needs any more of your b.s.

You fascist shill.

P.s. - since WHEN does leadership EXCLUDE a little ass kicking when needed?
Mitt the clown. just curl up and die already , ok.
Do me a solid and type that in a couple of years. Let us know how Secret Service feels about it.

Ass kicking by BO, criminal prosecution by Holder and BP stock down 52%!

If I were one of the people waiting in line to get a big fatty settlement from them I'd tell BO & Holder to pipe the hell down.

At this rate they'll be broke by the time anyone gets a nickel.

prospector
06-10-2010, 01:14 PM
i like romney, but what he did to health care in mass will keep him from going to the white house..he should run for senate..its as high as he's going..
i do agree with him about obama, but then we knew he was no leader..and now the world knows..

ddog
06-10-2010, 01:19 PM
Do me a solid and type that in a couple of years. Let us know how Secret Service feels about it.

Ass kicking by BO, criminal prosecution by Holder and BP stock down 52%!

If I were one of the people waiting in line to get a big fatty settlement from them I'd tell BO & Holder to pipe the hell down.

At this rate they'll be broke by the time anyone gets a nickel.

Mac, if I am around in a couple of years and need to worry about the SS , then I will be someplace without the "Internets".

I have no desire to live under anything that fascist nutjob wants to run.

You are delusional if you think he is "the way".

Sadly for you , i guess, the markets don't mind much bama and/or holder.

They are looking at the costs and the best guess is that the share price and ongoing ops are going to suffer.

You guys always gave Bush and bama too much credit, the world is much more serious than those liars.

Bp can exist just fine , the gvts they contract with are enough to fund ANYTHING in the out years. The checks while cut now, don't need to come out of current profits.

lamboguy
06-10-2010, 03:28 PM
i am sure that most are sick with the performance of this president. he ran on change supposedly, i see absolutely no difference between him and bush. he said he is going to get us out of afganistan and iraq, we are still here. he put in the worst health insurance plan that even the most conservetive republican could not have dreamed of, he has bailed out banks and insurance company's the same way bush has, and then he gave away bits and pieces to the people that got him elected to begin with, bones. the evidence is simple, your stock market has gone way up since he took office, the US dollar has also gone up since he's been in as well. he will create more programs to make the rich republicans richer. and jobs are still being exported to fine places like indiia and china.
regualar people who wanted a fair shake, and thought they were going to get one by voting against conservetive republican's are shaking their heads now.

i neve expected anyting different from any of these phony politions