PDA

View Full Version : Racism abounds in Ann Arbor

cj's dad
06-10-2010, 11:46 AM
School oks field trip for black students only. White kids left behind.

mmm mmm mmm

www.diversityinc.com/article/7690/Was-Blacks-Only-FifthGrade-Field-Trip-Racist/ (http://www.diversityinc.com/article/7690/Was-Blacks-Only-FifthGrade-Field-Trip-Racist/)

boxcar
06-10-2010, 12:46 PM
School oks field trip for black students only. White kids left behind.

mmm mmm mmm

www.diversityinc.com/article/7690/Was-Blacks-Only-FifthGrade-Field-Trip-Racist/ (http://www.diversityinc.com/article/7690/Was-Blacks-Only-FifthGrade-Field-Trip-Racist/)

Nothing like a little discrimination, which in this nation now is perfectly fine depending on who is doing the discrimination. These double standards, that are embraced by so many, will prove, yet, to be a major contributing factor to the downfall of this country.

Boxcar
P.S. I wonder what the color of the principal is.

JustRalph
06-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Amazing what we can get away with in our country anymore.........

Absolutely disgusting that this school receives public funds

cj's dad
06-10-2010, 01:23 PM
Boxcar

I'll give you one guess:

mmm mmm mmm

GaryG
06-10-2010, 01:36 PM
The principal is the HMFIC, they do what he say. I like that web site so much I may make it my home page. Love that diversity.....:lol: :lol:

boxcar
06-10-2010, 01:51 PM
Boxcar

I'll give you one guess:

mmm mmm mmm

Would that be the milk or dark variety? :rolleyes:

Boxcar

jballscalls
06-10-2010, 02:34 PM
i thought diversity was about 'inclusion' not exclusion. diversity has turned into a politicians word.

we celebrate our differences so much that we forget to celebrate our similarities

Hanover1
06-10-2010, 02:39 PM
And to think that this city is just a dash away from Detroit. Who would have thunk?? :bang: Anyone actually surprised here??

toetoe
06-10-2010, 03:18 PM
How does having white onlookers ruin the experience of seeing a black role model ? Take 'em along, fergawdsake.

Hard to imagine what the genius was thinking. :confused: .

bigmack
06-10-2010, 03:47 PM
How does having white onlookers ruin the experience of seeing a black role model ? Take 'em along, fergawdsake.
2Toes - Where ya been hidin'?

Dig if you will... Caucasian kids get shoe polish and pull a Jolson. Climb inside that world for a day, see how it works. Try 2 catch a cab, cash a check, the whole chimichanga.

Whatcha think? BF Skinner ain't got nothin' on Mackinstein.

EXvtDpgrtVE

kenwoodall2
06-10-2010, 06:39 PM
"address the societal issues, roadblocks and challenges that our African American children will face as they pursue a successful academic education here in our community"
Gee, I wonder why the local educational sysaten holds back blacks? Naybe because while non-blacks are studying, blacks are riding the bus!!