PDA

View Full Version : I love our patrons

jballscalls
06-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Today at the track i was standing at our snack bar today when a patron ordered a veggie burger. he gets his sandwich, comes back 5 minutes and 3 bits later and says "this is horrible, there isn't even a beef patty in it!" she explained to him the concept of a veggie burger, his response was "i thought it was a hamburger with veggies on top of it"

it was good for a laugh!

46zilzal
06-09-2010, 06:38 PM
What is your place doing to educate fans?

Space Monkey
06-09-2010, 06:47 PM
Amy's Cheddar Burgers are the best. I also like Quorn Chik Herb/Garlic Cutlets :ThmbUp:

kenwoodall2
06-09-2010, 07:21 PM
Well, I guess patrons under 40 may know what a Veggie Burger is!

Space Monkey
06-09-2010, 07:30 PM
I'm 59 :lol:

JustRalph
06-09-2010, 08:29 PM
I went to a place a couple years back and ordered a Ham and Swiss on Rye.

The girl working the counter says to me " Do you want Cheese on that?"

Tom
06-09-2010, 10:22 PM
I ordered a black coffee this morning at Mickey Dee's and they asked if I wanted cream and sugar. :bang:

jballscalls
06-09-2010, 10:27 PM
I ordered a black coffee this morning at Mickey Dee's and they asked if I wanted cream and sugar. :bang:

I think the most duh order i've ever had was ordering a BLT and the lady goes "do you want tomatoes on it?"

t

BluegrassProf
06-10-2010, 02:39 AM
Try ordering a green tea at Starbucks (if you're feeling totally zen, and have about $47 to spare).

Every single ever-lovin' time they'll ask if you mean a green tea frapuccino.

Seriously. It's an epidemic.

PhantomOnTour
06-10-2010, 09:54 AM
What type of dressing comes on a Caesar salad?

johnhannibalsmith
06-10-2010, 01:11 PM
Try ordering a green tea at Starbucks (if you're feeling totally zen, and have about $47 to spare).

Every single ever-lovin' time they'll ask if you mean a green tea frapuccino.

Seriously. It's an epidemic.

I was always a Stewarts/Dunkin Donut coffee kind of fella and one of these fancy new Starbucks popped up about ten or fifteen years ago so I figured I'd go see what all the fuss was about.

I asked for a large coffee. The gal asked "what kind"? I replied "regular". I was given a very strange look, then told that my choices were Jamaican Crantasticocha blend or Alaskan Wild NutCrunchtastic or something. I told her to pick one, paid $2.00 and change for it, took a sip, tossed it and went to Stewarts.

That place sucks.

cj's dad
06-10-2010, 01:43 PM
Mc Donalds employees are taught to ask "do you want fries with that" ?

Guess what; the other day I ordered fries at the drive thru and you"ll never guess what I was asked :faint: