PDA

View Full Version : Bashing Beyer at Belmont

gm10
06-09-2010, 01:04 PM
I was hoping we'd get a new contest today from paceadvantage but he's given up, it seems.

Anyway here's my selections for the P6

race 4: :4: :1: :6:
race 5: :4: :6: :1:
race 6: :6: :9: :7:
race 7: :7: :6: :5:
race 8: :2: :1: :5:
race 9: :12: :11: :3:

gm10
06-09-2010, 04:52 PM
I was hoping we'd get a new contest today from paceadvantage but he's given up, it seems.

Anyway here's my selections for the P6

race 4: :4: :1: :6:
race 5: :4: :6: :1:
race 6: :6: :9: :7:
race 7: :7: :6: :5:
race 8: :2: :1: :5:
race 9: :12: :11: :3:

two winners and three trifecta's if you wanted to box them up
flat profit with betting top selections: $3.20 on $12 bet

PaceAdvantage
06-10-2010, 04:57 AM
I was hoping we'd get a new contest today from paceadvantage but he's given up, it seems.I have? You act as if I was posting these every day, which I wasn't...

The one who gave up was you...in fact, YOU NEVER STARTED....did you ever once post a full card worth of picks (BEFORE THE RACES WERE RUN) in one of my threads?

gm10
06-10-2010, 10:53 AM
I have? You act as if I was posting these every day, which I wasn't...

The one who gave up was you...in fact, YOU NEVER STARTED....did you ever once post a full card worth of picks (BEFORE THE RACES WERE RUN) in one of my threads?

I did. Turned a profit as well.

gm10
06-10-2010, 10:54 AM
I have? You act as if I was posting these every day, which I wasn't...

When are you going to do a card that isn't BEL btw? What's wrong with MTH?

PaceAdvantage
06-10-2010, 10:09 PM
When are you going to do a card that isn't BEL btw? What's wrong with MTH?Why should I do a card other than BEL? Bashers are beating me 5-3...what is there to complain about?

jonnielu
06-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Why should I do a card other than BEL? Bashers are beating me 5-3...what is there to complain about?

That is a point both cogent and salient, makes a lot of sense too. We might have to take it into Saratoga so you can have half a chance to get out of the hole.

jdl

PaceAdvantage
06-10-2010, 10:50 PM
That is a point both cogent and salient, makes a lot of sense too. We might have to take it into Saratoga so you can have half a chance to get out of the hole.

jdlGet out of the hole? When the purely mechanical Beyer system was up nicely after five days, and was running a three day winning streak, you had nothing to say. When it suffers two bad days in row, now you're all talk....typical...

jonnielu
06-11-2010, 06:57 AM
Get out of the hole? When the purely mechanical Beyer system was up nicely after five days, and was running a three day winning streak, you had nothing to say. When it suffers two bad days in row, now you're all talk....typical...

The reason it was up is that my ratings were out for 3 days, maybe I should let you have another head start.

jdl

PaceAdvantage
06-11-2010, 09:22 PM
The reason it was up is that my ratings were out for 3 days, maybe I should let you have another head start.

jdlYou do realize the above is nonsensical.