PDA

View Full Version : Premier turf club review/info wanted

adwplayingfool
06-09-2010, 11:39 AM
I have used several adw's from youbet to twinspires, xpressbet and my local state (Virginia) ezhorseplay and PTC seems to be quite different. It looks like they do not offer video but do offer decent rebates.... I really am just wondering a few key things hopefully someone can answer for me.....

1. What is the reasoning behind no video save money on signals to offer better rebates?

2. Are they as legit and legal as the other Adw's ala youbet/twinspires?

3. Are the PTCcash deposits and withdrawals timely? How long from request to withdrawal in the bank on average?

4. Security of funds..... How safe is your money there?

5. If they are as legit as they claim on the site and money goes into the pools how can they offer me a Virginia resident (Virginia having a high source market of 10%) a refund of 2-5% depending on track and wager type when other Adw's offer like .1-.4% and even the in state operated ADW ezhorseplay has a layered refund where the highest percent you get is only 2% for every dollar over 30k a quarter?

Thanks to whoever takes the time to reply!

startngate
06-09-2010, 01:24 PM
I have used several adw's from youbet to twinspires, xpressbet and my local state (Virginia) ezhorseplay and PTC seems to be quite different. It looks like they do not offer video but do offer decent rebates.... I really am just wondering a few key things hopefully someone can answer for me.....

1. What is the reasoning behind no video save money on signals to offer better rebates?

2. Are they as legit and legal as the other Adw's ala youbet/twinspires?

3. Are the PTCcash deposits and withdrawals timely? How long from request to withdrawal in the bank on average?

4. Security of funds..... How safe is your money there?

5. If they are as legit as they claim on the site and money goes into the pools how can they offer me a Virginia resident (Virginia having a high source market of 10%) a refund of 2-5% depending on track and wager type when other Adw's offer like .1-.4% and even the in state operated ADW ezhorseplay has a layered refund where the highest percent you get is only 2% for every dollar over 30k a quarter?

Thanks to whoever takes the time to reply!
1. Yes, that would likely be first among the reasons why.
2. Yes. They are licensed in Oregon, just like the major players.
3. Don't know, as I don't have an account with them, but typically ACH transactions take 3 banking days to clear. Add whatever time it takes them to process the ACH, and you'll have your window.
4. Oregon requires a separate account for player's funds, so should be as safe as any.
5. They are not licensed in VA AFAIK, so according to VA law they shouldn't be able to offer you an account. If they are, or do get licensed there in the future, simple economics dictates that your rebate will of course be lowered due to the insane SMF scheme in VA.

adwplayingfool
06-09-2010, 01:29 PM
Thank you for the reply. So does the fact they are not supposed to serve VA residents put me or my funds at any additional liability legal or civil? or would that burden rest solely on their shoulders? If they aren't kicking anything up I guess the better question is why aren't the rebates larger? haha

rrbauer
06-09-2010, 01:35 PM
RU sure you can open an account from VA?

adwplayingfool
06-09-2010, 01:39 PM
I currently have an account all information with my VA address is listed and Rates are given on the "my rates" section. Have not made a depost yet but appears to be operational.

BillW
06-09-2010, 01:40 PM
They have a list of ineligible states on their site. Va is not on that list. From my experience they stay on the up and up with the laws (i.e. I wouldn't expect them to offer accounts where they were not permitted - of course this is just my very limited experience)

adwplayingfool
06-09-2010, 01:42 PM
just doubled checked the drag down bar and it is still listed as an option

excerpt from their site:
Residents of the following states are currently ineligible to sign up for our service: Alaska, California, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Utah. Connecticut customers may not wager though our internet platform.

No virginia listed as ineligible

jballscalls
06-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Virginia is not a state they can take wagers from.

I just spoke with someone at BetPTC.com and they said that the pop up on the sign up page did have Virginia listed incorrectly, and that has been removed.

and the FAQ doesn't have it listed as a state on the list of states they dont take. that will be updated ASAP

adwplayingfool
06-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Haha maybe should have kept this to myself :bang:

rrbauer
06-10-2010, 04:02 AM
Seems to me if you have all of these questions about some ADW that your questions should be directed to that ADW.

adwplayingfool
06-11-2010, 11:31 PM
Generally when you ask a salesman if the product he wants to sell you is good, legit and worth your time you get a yes regardless of the truth. Or maybe thats just a bad stereotype? Large quantities of independent experiences from different sources gives you data you can analyze and make an informed decision on for yourself. By all means feel free to take the "too good to be true" deal next time your on that used car lot though if you like.

rrbauer
06-12-2010, 10:21 AM
I've had an account with PTC from the get-go. Aside from no video, everything that they provide me as a bettor is top notch including quick and reliable response to questions, etc.

I'm not making suggestions to you in a vacuum so the smart-ass remarks about used-car salesmen, etc., are both stupid and irrelevant.

adwplayingfool
06-13-2010, 03:35 PM
I've had an account with PTC from the get-go. Aside from no video, everything that they provide me as a bettor is top notch including quick and reliable response to questions, etc.

I'm not making suggestions to you in a vacuum so the smart-ass remarks about used-car salesmen, etc., are both stupid and irrelevant.

The smart ass comment was only in response to the post that to my interpretation meant "quit wasting everyones time asking these questions and just ask the source" which seemed a little crude and worthless if not confrontational. If you did not want to answer or give insight that is fine why was the other comment important to add? I am not simple mided and understand I can ask them questions however I also understand that the answers could be less than honest. As another poster pointed out they were in error by allowing me to open an account as well as not having virginia listed as an ineligible state on their T&C both of which I DID research before I brought this to the board. It was at that point I decided what they were offering was "too good to be true" and to investigate why and as usual it was not a legit option because they made an error. Now that is not saying if I had called them they would not have been straight forward with me from the go but generally speaking when you don't know very much about who you are dealing with its a good idea to find several people who have dealt with them and find out who your dealing with. I have no problem with you or no wish to offend anyone just wanted you to understand that I had my reasons for bringing this here and what they were and that your assumption I was too stupid to figure out I could call the source was in turn offensive.

Good day