PDA

View Full Version : Van Der Sloot

bigmack
06-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Video going in room with girl & leaving alone.

hJyGioxzDAw

andymays
06-05-2010, 06:09 PM
This guy is gonna get some justice down there and there isn't anything or anybody that's gonna save him. I hope his misery is early and often.

DRIVEWAY
06-05-2010, 09:40 PM
Guardia, the police chief, said that at 8:10 a.m., nearly an hour and a half before leaving the hotel, van der Sloot walked across the street alone, bought bread and two cups of coffee at a supermarket and returned to his hotel room.

When Van der sloot left he put the do no disturb sign on the door.

Van der sloot claims that he did not kill the girl.

Could he be innocent.

cj's dad
06-05-2010, 10:21 PM
Karma ??? ask that piece of s--t OJ Simpson !!

Greyfox
06-05-2010, 10:28 PM
Karma ??? ask that piece of s--t OJ Simpson !!

Spoiled brat psycopath. His Dad the Judge is now culpable.

Hanover1
06-05-2010, 11:21 PM
Like to see the shirt he changed out of..........

JustRalph
06-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Like to see the shirt he changed out of..........

first thing I thought of when he was coming out............

PhantomOnTour
06-06-2010, 10:20 AM
I heard the news and got that skin-crawling feeling.....disturbing. I've watched enough episodes of 'Locked Up Abroad' to know what's comin to him in a South American prison. How do you say 'prison bitch' in Spanish???

Rumors abound now that he was extorting the Holloway family for 250k to disclose the location of Natalie....say what??

Someone posted the word 'sociopath' earlier in this thread...accurate.

Pace Cap'n
06-06-2010, 10:56 AM
This is from another forum, with no facts or links to back it up...

Supposedly the Feds (ours) offered him $250,000 as part of a sting operation. They gave him $10,000 cash and put $15g's in a Dutch bank, in order to charge him with wire fraud when he transferred it. Instead, he took the ten grand and left Aruba for Peru.

In another post, a Peruvian native put up a couple of stories about the prisons down there, and they ain't nothin' nice. They (the inmates) have special ways of dealing with offenders like him, ways that would not be proper to post on this board.

Those with money may be able to hire protection in prison, but recent reports have stated he is broke.

highnote
06-06-2010, 11:30 AM
I read he was in Bangkok at one point trying to recruit sex workers for work in the Netherlands. The article alluded that Holloway may have been kidnapped and sent to work in the sex trade. Very scary.

Tom
06-06-2010, 12:58 PM
They (the inmates) have special ways of dealing with offenders like him, ways that would not be proper to post on this board.

Let's hope that they take a particular dislike to him. Whatever he gets, good.

skate
06-06-2010, 02:11 PM
the message i get

"too soft on crime"

the answer i receive

"too liberal judiciary"

you ladies with all that fruitful-feminism-fermentation, disgust the-skate.