PDA

View Full Version : The millionth "WTF is up with Hank" thread

CBedo
06-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Sorry, I just can't resist. Hank Goldberg is a train wreck. He's pathetic, but I can't look away! Is he drunk or just having some dementia? :rolleyes:

Charli125
06-05-2010, 04:41 PM
I vote for drinking. He reminds me of the guy who had just one too many glasses of bourbon.

GaryG
06-05-2010, 04:43 PM
He has been around for so long that he must have something on somebody. I think they were looking for another Pete Axthelm and there was just one of those. I first noticed HG at the 97 Derby. He was just as pathetic then , only not so many wrinkles.

Charli125
06-05-2010, 04:47 PM
I vote for drinking. He reminds me of the guy who had just one too many glasses of bourbon.

He is funny though, I have to say that.

Robert Goren
06-05-2010, 04:48 PM
Why does it have to be and either/or question? I vote for both.;)

CBedo
06-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Why does it have to be and either/or question? I vote for both.;)LOL, I was actually thinking the same thing after I posted the question. Was wondering who would bring it up.

JustRalph
06-05-2010, 07:37 PM
I feel for his Arteries

Stillriledup
06-05-2010, 07:53 PM
The hammer is the most interesting man in the world.

When it is raining, it is because he is sad.

Even his parrot's advice is insightful.

If there were an interesting gland, his would be larger than most men's entire lower intestines.

His shirts never wrinkle.

He is left-handed. And right-handed.

Even if he forgets to put postage on his mail, it gets there.

He once knew a call was a wrong number, even though the person on the other end wouldn't admit it.

You can see his charisma from space.

The police often question him, just because they find him interesting.

He once punched a magician. That's right. You heard me.

When he orders a salad, he gets the dressing right there on top of the salad, where it belongs...where there is no turning back.

If a monument was built in his honor, Mt. Rushmore would close, due to poor attendance.

It is said the sun comes up later on the 6th, in case his Cinco parties run long.

The Mayans prophecized his birth.

Even lucha libres remove their masks in his presence.

He once taught a German Shepard to bark in Spanish.

He serves sizzling fajita platters barehanded.

Bulls flat-out refuse to fight him.

He once buried a time capsule full of things that haven't happened yet.

He has been pronounced dead 7 times...make that 8.

His bear hugs are actually hugs he gives to bears.

He can't be bought, but his beard clippings have been know to show up on auction.

He has never lost a sock.

If he disagrees with you, it is because you are wrong.

Robert Goren
06-05-2010, 08:51 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom
06-05-2010, 09:15 PM
And, he doesn't always drink beer, but when he does, he drinks Dos Equis!

thaskalos
06-05-2010, 10:42 PM
The hammer is the most interesting man in the world.

When it is raining, it is because he is sad.

Even his parrot's advice is insightful.

If there were an interesting gland, his would be larger than most men's entire lower intestines.

His shirts never wrinkle.

He is left-handed. And right-handed.

Even if he forgets to put postage on his mail, it gets there.

He once knew a call was a wrong number, even though the person on the other end wouldn't admit it.

You can see his charisma from space.

The police often question him, just because they find him interesting.

He once punched a magician. That's right. You heard me.

When he orders a salad, he gets the dressing right there on top of the salad, where it belongs...where there is no turning back.

If a monument was built in his honor, Mt. Rushmore would close, due to poor attendance.

It is said the sun comes up later on the 6th, in case his Cinco parties run long.

The Mayans prophecized his birth.

Even lucha libres remove their masks in his presence.

He once taught a German Shepard to bark in Spanish.

He serves sizzling fajita platters barehanded.

Bulls flat-out refuse to fight him.

He once buried a time capsule full of things that haven't happened yet.

He has been pronounced dead 7 times...make that 8.

His bear hugs are actually hugs he gives to bears.

He can't be bought, but his beard clippings have been know to show up on auction.

He has never lost a sock.

If he disagrees with you, it is because you are wrong. If he were to give you directions, you'd never get lost...and you'd arrive at least 5 minutes early.

He is a lover...not a fighter. But he is also a fighter...so don't get any ideas...

AND FINALLY...FROM THE MAN HIMSELF:

"Find out what it is in life that you don't do well...and then...don't do that thing!"

Bullet Plane
06-05-2010, 11:26 PM
I think the poor soul has either had a stroke, or is having a problem with low blood surgar. Someone that knows him needs to get him to the hospital before it is too late. He looked glassey eyed as he stared off into space.

He got irrate when Randy and Jerry were coming up with schemes to alter the triple crown.

JustRalph
06-06-2010, 12:29 AM
I wonder if Kenny Mayne knows CPR ?

comet52
06-06-2010, 01:18 AM
I'm afraid that after witnessing his performance today, I'd say he in fact does always drink beer.

And, he doesn't always drink beer, but when he does, he drinks Dos Equis!

Stillriledup
06-15-2010, 06:03 AM
Wow, if i had known in advance that Hammer was going to be on First Dude, i never would have played him. Hank weighed him down, that's why he got tired in the lane.

Is there going to be some type of notation in the DRF that Hammerin Hank gave him out and that's why he tired? Maybe they may say that he didnt' really carry 126 and carryed 426 instead?

Bettowin
06-15-2010, 09:52 AM
http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/en_US/mrpotatohead/