PDA

View Full Version : Helen Thomas To Jews:‘Get the Hell Out of Palestine’ and Go Back to Germany & Poland!

andymays
06-04-2010, 06:49 PM
http://www.breitbart.tv/helen-thomas-tells-jews-get-the-hell-out-of-palestine-and-go-back-to-germany-poland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQcQdWBqt14&feature=player_embedded

Brains and Beauty all in one wonderful person.

skate
06-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Yep, and this still will not mean a thing, as a matter of fact, the jews will mostly side with the Media type, go figure.:confused:

skate
06-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Now, would it be wrong if she says "Blacks should go back, Irish should go back"...etc. how dumb?

She might even ask the Amer Indian to go back.

He3y, i think she was a cheerleader... Push em back shove em back...way back.:eek:

andymays
06-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Now, would it be wrong if she says "Blacks should go back, Irish should go back"...etc. how dumb?

She might even ask the Amer Indian to go back.

He3y, i think she was a cheerleader... Push em back shove em back...way back.:eek:

I hear she's coming out with a swimsuit calendar for the summer. I wonder if Sports Illustrated will use it.

Marshall Bennett
06-04-2010, 07:51 PM
Now that would kill the sports world for sure.

bigmack
06-04-2010, 08:00 PM
This made no sense. Then I found Helen is Lebanese.

http://steynian.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/helenthomas_badass.jpg
I am not a racist. I am Lebanese.

TJDave
06-04-2010, 08:00 PM
And I haven't heard a word about it on MSNBC.

Go figure. :rolleyes:

DRIVEWAY
06-04-2010, 08:59 PM
Many have called Helen Thomas anti-semetic over the years. If someone questions or disagrees with Israel, does that make them anti-semetic.

She's all over press secretary Gibbs concerning the flotilla incidence. When does her views and/or questions make her anti-semetic. Remember she rips into just about everyone. Her view is that the flotilla incidence is a massacre. Others see it completely different. The truth may never be known.

Shemp Howard
06-04-2010, 09:20 PM
The White House Press Room is Full of Guys on Grindr! (http:///2010/media/white-house-press-room-grindr)

The Washington Examiner (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/blogs/yeas-and-nays/Trend-alert_-You-don_t-have-to-talk-___-Just-GrindR-95572624.html) sent reporters into the Capitol, the White House and the Pentagon ("the most powerful hotspots") armed with an iPhone running Grindr (http://www.grindr.com/Grindr_iPhone_App/Grindr_-Meet_Guys_Near_You_on_your_iPhone.html), an application that allows gay men to find other gays nearby using their smartphones.
"We've entered the White House briefing room and Grindr has gone from just 17 men out on the lawn to a slew of men. You can literally scroll through and load more guys," said Examiner reporter Tara Palmeri.

Literally, a whole slew of 'em!

"It seems like inside the White House might be a good place to connect," she said.

Ms. Palmeri also found more gays on the Senate side of the Capitol than the House side.

"They're not asking. They're not telling, some of them. Instead they're connecting on a site called Grindr through the iPhone application," said Ms. Palmeri.

andymays
06-04-2010, 09:22 PM
The White House Press Room is Full of Guys on Grindr! (http:///2010/media/white-house-press-room-grindr)

The Washington Examiner (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/blogs/yeas-and-nays/Trend-alert_-You-don_t-have-to-talk-___-Just-GrindR-95572624.html) sent reporters into the Capitol, the White House and the Pentagon ("the most powerful hotspots") armed with an iPhone running Grindr (http://www.grindr.com/Grindr_iPhone_App/Grindr_-Meet_Guys_Near_You_on_your_iPhone.html), an application that allows gay men to find other gays nearby using their smartphones.
"We've entered the White House briefing room and Grindr has gone from just 17 men out on the lawn to a slew of men. You can literally scroll through and load more guys," said Examiner reporter Tara Palmeri.

Literally, a whole slew of 'em!

"It seems like inside the White House might be a good place to connect," she said.

Ms. Palmeri also found more gays on the Senate side of the Capitol than the House side.

"They're not asking. They're not telling, some of them. Instead they're connecting on a site called Grindr through the iPhone application," said Ms. Palmeri.

Are you saying Helen Thomas is a gay man? :D

boxcar
06-04-2010, 09:53 PM
When does her views and/or questions make her anti-semetic.

In the same way conservatives are labeled as racists for criticizing BO's policies and agenda? Just a wild guess.... :rolleyes:

Boxcar

andymays
06-04-2010, 10:53 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2010/06/04/helen-thomas-hey-sorry-about-that-whole-jews-out-of-palestine-thing/

Excerpt:

Helen Thomas issued the following statement today: “I deeply regret my comments I made last week regarding the Israelis and the Palestinians. They do not reflect my heart-felt belief that peace will come to the Middle East only when all parties recognize the need for mutual respect and tolerance. May that day come soon.”

mostpost
06-04-2010, 11:05 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2010/06/04/helen-thomas-hey-sorry-about-that-whole-jews-out-of-palestine-thing/

Excerpt:

Helen Thomas issued the following statement today: “I deeply regret my comments I made last week regarding the Israelis and the Palestinians. They do not reflect my heart-felt belief that peace will come to the Middle East only when all parties recognize the need for mutual respect and tolerance. May that day come soon.”
If she hadn't said it in the first place, she wouldn't have to regret it in the second place. If she had just expressed disagreement with the policy most people could respect that, but bringing in Germany and Poland was disrespectful to the Jewish World War II heritage.

andymays
06-04-2010, 11:08 PM
If she hadn't said it in the first place, she wouldn't have to regret it in the second place. If she had just expressed disagreement with the policy most people could respect that, but bringing in Germany and Poland was disrespectful to the Jewish World War II heritage.

At least she apologized but she really doesn't belong in the White House press corps anymore. There's too much serious stuff going on for her to have any attention at all. Stop the games and take care of business.

cj's dad
06-05-2010, 12:46 AM
Helen Thomas is a fool - she should be like many sitting home and quilting or baking cookies and keeping her senile ass out of politics. She is obviously a Jew hater, which is ok by today's standards.

Thank God she is not a hater of other minority groups- she would not be allowed anywhere the White House !!!

JustRalph
06-05-2010, 02:02 AM
Amen!

Only in this White house would they not even pay attention to this

Greyfox
06-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Look who loves her.

http://www.drudgereport.com/ht.jpg.

GaryG
06-05-2010, 11:41 AM
The last time I saw a woman like that she was riding on a broomstick. The POS/POTUS proves that Euripedes had it right when he said "One can judge a man by the company he keeps". Van Jones must be in there someplace.

skate
06-05-2010, 02:52 PM
Many have called Helen Thomas anti-semetic over the years. If someone questions or disagrees with Israel, does that make them anti-semetic.

She's all over press secretary Gibbs concerning the flotilla incidence. When does her views and/or questions make her anti-semetic. Remember she rips into just about everyone. Her view is that the flotilla incidence is a massacre. Others see it completely different. The truth may never be known.

As long as she gets after the other side. You say "REMEMBER" (AH) she rips about everyone.

Maybe, but has she been on Gibbs about the Rockets (700 over the last year) from Gaza? Maybe next time huh?:rolleyes:

Truth is known, just not admitted, lately.:bang:

fast4522
06-05-2010, 05:00 PM
I agree with CJ's Dad in his last post. And add that anti Semites are courted by the left as a block vote, by the people who need the vote. Class warfare has always been a device in their toolbox and feel they own the race card to play as they see fit. This old bag may be loved by Pennsylvania Avenue but today people of all faith can see filth in action and decide if they are next.

so.cal.fan
06-06-2010, 11:24 AM
Helen Thomas should do everyone a favor and wear a Burka in public.

She is obviously a terrorist lover. So put on the veil, Helen Thomas.

BELMONT 6-6-09
06-06-2010, 11:31 AM
Helen Thomas should do everyone a favor and wear a Burka in public.

She is obviously a terrorist lover. So put on the veil, Helen Thomas.

ROGER THAT!

DRIVEWAY
06-06-2010, 11:34 AM
As long as she gets after the other side. You say "REMEMBER" (AH) she rips about everyone.

Maybe, but has she been on Gibbs about the Rockets (700 over the last year) from Gaza? Maybe next time huh?:rolleyes:

Truth is known, just not admitted, lately.:bang:

If someone disagrees or questions Israel, does that make them anti-semetic?

Can you be anti-Israel and not anti-semetic?

Greyfox
06-06-2010, 11:40 AM
[QUOTE=DRIVEWAY
Can you be anti-Israel and not anti-semetic?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. It's called Anti-Zionism. (I know you know that. ;) )

DRIVEWAY
06-06-2010, 11:50 AM
Absolutely. It's called Anti-Zionism. (I know you know that. ;) )

Don't know what anti-zionism means. Looked it up and still don't know. Apparently it means different things to different people.

Why don't you explain what your definition of anti-zionism is?

boxcar
06-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Don't know what anti-zionism means. Looked it up and still don't know. Apparently it means different things to different people.

Try looking up "Zionism" and go from there.

Boxcar

Rookies
06-06-2010, 12:42 PM
An idiotic, public expression of opinion from someone waaaaaaay past their BBD! Time to hang up the quill and smoke signals, Helen.

On the question of whether one can be critical of Israel policies or decisions without being anti-semetic or a racist- of course you can. NO country in the history of mankind has or will ever do everything properly.

A thought provoking article by Michael Chabon appeared in the NY Times today realted to this topic. Its undercurrent suggest this as a foil to many who believe the state of Israel superior in so many things.

He concludes:
" Let us shed our illusions, starting with ourselves, whoever we are and however august our inheritance of stupidity. Let us not, henceforward, judge Israel or seek to have it judged for its intelligence, for its prowess, for its righteousness or for its moral authority, by any standards other than pathetic, debased and rickety ones, that we apply, so inconsistently and self-servingly to ourselves and to everybody else. "

Greyfox
06-06-2010, 12:46 PM

Nope. Boxcar hit the nail on the head. Google Zionism and you'll get it.

Tom
06-06-2010, 12:56 PM
Thomas is big mouth with no substance and no business having press credentials. Sitting next to a Kenyan who has no business being in this country is mind-boggling.

JustRalph
06-06-2010, 01:01 PM
just a tip

if you want to look up just about any word in google, do it this way

type "define " then the word Example : for "irony" you would type

"define irony"

it works great..........

DRIVEWAY
06-06-2010, 01:41 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

All the definition of zionism and anti-zionism you could ever wish to read.

I'm not sure but my conclusion is that anyone that disagrees with Israel's positions or actions is probably subject to being labeled both anti-semetic and anti-zionist.

I'm sure there are those that could parse it differently but it's a great way to silence any criticism by just calling them anti-whatever.

Helen Thomas is thereby marginalized as an anti-whatever.

If you go to the link above, please note the population chart about three-quarters down the explanation. The population distribution has changed dramatically since 1946. At this time about 40% of the worlds population of Jews live in Israel and nearly the same percentage live in the USA.

Helen Thomas aside, the entire area is a disaster. Hamas terrorists fire countless rockets into Israeli civilian areas, other countries call for the elimination of Israel, the Israeli military bulldozing homes where rockets were launched, a ship carrying humanitarian aid from Turkey to Gaza being boarded while passengers/terrorists are killed, Iran trying to develop Nuclear weapons after Syria failed trying similar while both countries seek the destruction of Israel and finally the "don't ask don't tell" presence of nuclear weapons in Israel.

Helen Thomas has since apologized for her remarks. She is now praying for peace between the Palestinians and Jews. We should all pray for the same.

skate
06-06-2010, 01:47 PM

COME ON come on come on, Drivher=a=way.

I didnt even use "anti-anything"m, i was not being exact in making my point and this was intentional.

When the press ask about the 700 Rockets (maybe they have, i hope) fired at Isreal we have a beginning.

THEN we can look at other issues concerning Mid East.

I have not failed to disagree with Isreal in the past, but that's is NOT my overal opinion.
Eventually, you get to some point (balance), and the point has long been established, in my opinion.

The-Skate does not have "an opinion about anything ,or as you say "Group" (when you used Semitic) unless you give me a specific".

Look at how Vast your question is, the Term "Semitic" takes on Lots of Groups of people, not just Jews.

So i guess, in my opinion, if you are anti Isreal "Flat out Anti Isreal" then youd be anti-semitic, so goes it if you were anti Lebanese, or anti anyone who speaks with Semitics language used, yes u would be ANTI.

Which get us noplace:eek:

boxcar
06-06-2010, 02:17 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

All the definition of zionism and anti-zionism you could ever wish to read.

I'm not sure but my conclusion is that anyone that disagrees with Israel's positions or actions is probably subject to being labeled both anti-semetic and anti-zionist.

And that dual label would likely be the correct one in most cases. Why would anyone not want to see a people have their own country, especially after all these decades of having been a bona fide nation?

And if we go by BO's implied definition of "immigrant rights" that he recently bestowed upon Mexicans because their ancestors lived, worked and hunted in the land in Arizona, then how can not those same "ancestral rights" be applied to the Jews in Israel?

Boxcar

DRIVEWAY
06-06-2010, 02:52 PM
And that dual label would likely be the correct one in most cases. Why would anyone not want to see a people have their own country, especially after all these decades of having been a bona fide nation?

And if we go by BO's implied definition of "immigrant rights" that he recently bestowed upon Mexicans because their ancestors lived, worked and hunted in the land in Arizona, then how can not those same "ancestral rights" be applied to the Jews in Israel?

Boxcar

Do you believe these RIGHTS should trump the rights of those that currently live in Arizona or lived in Palestine in 1946? Should the USA turn over the country to the Indians based upon ancestral rights?

They have been fighting in Palestine/Israel since the state of Israel was declared. There seems to be no end in sight.

Every Secretary of State and President of the USA has tried for decades to forge a solution. There appears to be no WIN-WIN solution possible.

If you have a solution where everyone else has failed, please speak up. What would Solomon do?

Greyfox
06-06-2010, 03:00 PM
What would Solomon do?

What would Solomon do? "Saw the baby in half." ;)

DRIVEWAY
06-06-2010, 03:04 PM
What would Solomon do? "Saw the baby in half." ;)

Solomon was all talk and no action.

Show Me the Wire
06-06-2010, 03:06 PM
.................................................. .........................................
If you have a solution where everyone else has failed, please speak up. ......

Love thy neighbor.

boxcar
06-06-2010, 03:08 PM
Solomon was all talk and no action.

Really? He sure did get great results, though with that decision! Did he not find out who told the truth? :bang: :bang:

Boxcar

boxcar
06-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Do you believe these RIGHTS should trump the rights of those that currently live in Arizona...

No, but BO does ---- EXCEPT, of course, when it comes to Israel. But we all know how that works with liberals, right? Double Standards are the way of life with libs.

Boxcar

DRIVEWAY
06-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Really? He sure did get great results, though with that decision! Did he not find out who told the truth? :bang: :bang:

Boxcar

Your right about the results. He only threatened the saw but never used it. What would Solomon say, as opposed to saw, today?

DRIVEWAY
06-06-2010, 03:16 PM
No, but BO does ---- EXCEPT, of course, when it comes to Israel. But we all know how that works with liberals, right? Double Standards are the way of life with libs.

Boxcar

The long term cure for BO is 2 1/2 years away. Hold your nose til then.

The short term cure for BO will be the fragrance of opposition victory in the November 2010 elections. Cast your vote.

boxcar
06-06-2010, 03:45 PM
Your right about the results. He only threatened the saw but never used it. What would Solomon say, as opposed to saw, today?

He didn't have to. Did not his pronouncement of death for the infant achieve its intended purpose?

And how would I know what Solomon would say today? I don't consult with spirits of the dead. But if you want to ask me what I think should done, the international community should honor the law. The megabytes of irony here is that Israel is a legally recognized state thanks to the United Numbskulls. (Tell me the Lord doesn't truly work in mysterious ways.) But the same world community (including the U.N.) should get Jordan and the other Arab countries to honor their part of the land deal. They should give the TansJordan to the Palestinians and be done with it. You see, Israel isn't the deal breaker here. It's their half-brothers who are the culprits.

Boxcar

DRIVEWAY
06-06-2010, 03:55 PM
He didn't have to. Did not his pronouncement of death for the infant achieve its intended purpose?

And how would I know what Solomon would say today? I don't consult with spirits of the dead. But if you want to ask me what I think should done, the international community should honor the law. The megabytes of irony here is that Israel is a legally recognized state thanks to the United Numbskulls. (Tell me the Lord doesn't truly work in mysterious ways.) But the same world community (including the U.N.) should get Jordan and the other Arab countries to honor their part of the land deal. They here. It's their half-brothers who are the culprits.should give the TansJordan to the Palestinians and be done with it. You see, Israel isn't the deal breaker

Boxcar

Sounds good to me. Why hasn't it happened? What's the holdup?

bigmack
06-06-2010, 04:44 PM
'Hell', ever the provocateur, tore into her :eek: statements when extemporaneously interviewed by a Rabbi & two young students (all wearing yamakas) while on the White House grounds for Jewish Heritage Day.

4x :eek:

-fSqqRJToDI

boxcar
06-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Sounds good to me. Why hasn't it happened? What's the holdup?

The world is on its merry way to fulfilling biblical prophecies? Just a wild guess... :)

Boxcar

andymays
06-06-2010, 05:34 PM
Helen Thomas’ agency dumps her as client

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/06/06/helen-thomas-agency-dumps-her-as-client/

ElKabong
06-06-2010, 11:31 PM
about 10miles from where i am typing this post, george w bush has a huge smile on his face & giving the knowing nod to laura about helen thomas

deep down he's loving all this mess, you know he is...deficit spending under this admin dwarfs his, obama has voted present on the oil spill, now his biggest critic among the press corps has been found to be a racist....delicious.

bigmack
06-07-2010, 12:18 PM
She's retiring as of today. What a shame. :lol:

andymays
06-07-2010, 12:39 PM
Drudge Report headlines

Helen Thomas sent to Poland. :lol:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rabbi Who Filmed Helen Thomas Says More Video Is Coming

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rabbi-who-filmed-helen-thomas-says-more-video-is-coming/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+mediaite%2FClHj+%28Mediaite%2 9

JustRalph
06-07-2010, 02:12 PM
In the next Video she says she is a Celtic's Fan and Kobe needs to get his ass back to LA !

ddog
06-08-2010, 11:56 PM
Nice to see the Amerika haters and fascists out in force on this thread.

Yet and yet, no lament over "free speech" , yep toe the approved sheeple party line or get run out of town on a rail.

rastajenk
06-09-2010, 12:21 AM
Speech has consequences.

bigmack
06-09-2010, 12:52 AM
Nice to see the Amerika haters and fascists out in force on this thread.
Yet and yet, no lament over "free speech" , yep toe the approved sheeple party line or get run out of town on a rail.
That's right. ddog adheres to free speech and a myriad of personal freedoms in this country. Take for example his take of two of his recent posts.
selig should shut the h UP!
Sad fact is that the roads are filled with nutjobs and worse that drive as if there are no laws to obey.
I support cops pulling over these clowns and then taking their license away.
Take them off the roads and throw away the keys.

badcompany
06-09-2010, 07:58 AM

Yes, this is a common refrain among Marxists/Leftists. Of course if you criticize their Islamist compadres, they'll immediately label you a racist.

GaryG
06-09-2010, 09:46 AM
Just imagine if the speaker had told blacks to get the hell out of the USA and go back to Africa. Would the wingnut lefties be defending the right of free speech? Of course we know everything is one way, that is what makes liberals the hypocrites that they are.

DRIVEWAY
06-09-2010, 10:43 AM
Yes, this is a common refrain among Marxists/Leftists. Of course if you criticize their Islamist compadres, they'll immediately label you a racist.

I remember the wisdom of a Jesuit priest who taught math in high school. He would say over and over again "Ninety percent of the solution is defining the problem".

In order to define the problem an honorable peace keeper must ask questions. If the person being asked the question doesn't like the question, he'll take it as a criticism and label the peace keeper as someone that is against him. The questioning concludes.

Countless peace keepers have failed in their attempts to bring this conflict in Israel/Palestine to a lasting peace. The reason is simple. There is no solution to the problem. The conflict will last forever. :(

Tom
06-09-2010, 11:49 AM
I agree - there will be no peace.

boxcar
06-09-2010, 12:41 PM
The reason is simple. There is no solution to the problem. The conflict will last forever. :(

Yup...right up until the end of the age. You have finally said something upon which we can agree.

But you gotta admit that God must have quite a sense of humor. He is using an ancient family feud that is drawing the entire world into it. :)

Boxcar