PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga Video

andicap
08-27-2001, 03:04 PM
Is anyone getting Saratoga video from the http://www.pngaming.com/cgi-bin/showme.cgi

website? I can only get audio.

If so, what am I doing wrong?

Tim
08-27-2001, 03:38 PM
I go in by way of ebetusa.com. The connection there is working fine ( or as good as it gets )

Some_One
08-27-2001, 05:15 PM
Andicap, email me at a_taylor100@yahoo.com . I think I got something that will help you with the Spa video.

andicap
08-27-2001, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Tim
I go in by way of ebetusa.com. The connection there is working fine ( or as good as it gets )

Do you have to be a member of ebetusa to use the video? Maybe that's the problem because that's the link I'm using as well. All I get is audio.

Tim
08-27-2001, 11:19 PM
andicap,

I'm not a member, I just go in as a casual user. I assume you have looked at all the usual suspects, ie.... you have:

Cleared out your temp internet files, cleared out your cookie files, your windows updates, service packs and security patches are up to date and your windows media player displays other video (such as cnn or msnbc)

I'm in CT with a snet dsl connection. I also logged onto a client's network in NYC and brought up the Saratoga video on their Time Warner Road Runner connection. It worked fine.

andicap
08-28-2001, 07:23 AM
How do I make sure all my software is up to date? My system is supposedly to do automatically (inform when updates are there) but somehow I doubt it does.

Tim
08-28-2001, 09:25 AM
andicap,

If I recall, you said in a prior thread that you are running Windows Me and Windows Explorer. If that's the case, when you are online using windows explorer:

Click on "tools" then click on "Windows Update". That will force Microsoft to examine your system. If you decide to install any updates etc... run "Windows Update" again and again until all the M'soft recommendations are installed.

I'm assuming you are on a fast connection. If you are on a dailup, remember that your downloads will take time, probably about 8 meg per hour.

Email me if you need to,
Tim